Talion Nitro Kraton or Talion conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Talion
  3. Typhon 6s
Hey Guys,

Yes I know you guys are like why don't I just buy a nitro vehicle etc but the reason why I want to do it with my arrma vehicles is I like to be different and I have a ton of spare parts for my arrma vehicles already. Lets keep this positive and if you can give any tips please comment.

I was speaking to a guy that molds plastic bits and I asked him if its possible to convert the arrma kraton or talion to a nitro. He said its possible and would interested in making a conversion kit for the arrma kraton and talion. He will speak to his rc mechanic and they will see if they can make the conversion kit happen.

Has anyone tried this or I think its just impossible to do?

Seems I heard the Typhon/Kraton platform was based more on the DNX-8 vs the DEX8. Maybe you can e-bay a parts-roller DNX8 and get all the motor mounts / tanks / brakes etc that will mostly bolt on to a Talion?

Seems I heard the Typhon/Kraton platform was based more on the DNX-8 vs the DEX8. Maybe you can e-bay a parts-roller DNX8 and get all the motor mounts / tanks / brakes etc that will mostly bolt on to a Talion?

Good thinking Jerry.

I didnt think of that. Yes that maybe a good idea to base as a baseline to convert either talion or kraton.

Hey Guys,

Yes I know you guys are like why don't I just buy a nitro vehicle etc but the reason why I want to do it with my arrma vehicles is I like to be different and I have a ton of spare parts for my arrma vehicles already. Lets keep this positive and if you can give any tips please comment.

I was speaking to a guy that molds plastic bits and I asked him if its possible to convert the arrma kraton or talion to a nitro. He said its possible and would interested in making a conversion kit for the arrma kraton and talion. He will speak to his rc mechanic and they will see if they can make the conversion kit happen.

Has anyone tried this or I think its just impossible to do?
Would love to buy one any progress?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back