SOLD / FOUND Nitro motor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iamtheoutcast

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Came across a nitro tmaxx but I don' run nitro cars looking to either sell or trade for a good brushless system. If your interested and serious message me. I would rather some1 who' into nitro get it and use it. I was told it' a older jato 3.3 with aftermarket parts. Brushless system would have to b at least 4s capable. She'
20180404_143912.jpg
dirty I'm taking it all apart and cleaning it up if you'e seen my other posts of town I clean my rigs it will look new when I'm finished comes with the nitro tranny and all other nitro parts.

And if you havnt seen how OCD I am about cleaning the rig I do this every ime I take it out. That's
20180219_074806.jpg
My outcast.

You were told what is an older jato 3.3? That engine isn't a 3.3 or 2.5. That's a really old t-maxx, like a version 1 that came with the .15 pro engine.

Ya I was told it was a 3.3 but I have kno clue on nitro and I kno it's about 7 to 10 years old but I've got plans just trying to c if some1 would b looking for it

Ya I was told it was a 3.3 but I have kno clue on nitro and I kno it's about 7 to 10 years old but I've got plans just trying to c if some1 would b looking for it
Closer to 20 years old. Can't recall for sure when the first t-maxx came out, but I bought the 2.5 t-maxx at least 15 years ago, it was version 2. The towers, arms, sliders, engine, linkage were all different when comparing to the v1 OG t-maxx. The v1 arms were shorter, towers less robust, axles shorter, engine was a side exhaust/rotary carb .15. The 2.5 was a rear exhaust/slide carb as is the 3.3.

Pic of it all cleaned up still has good compression and comes with everything nitro involved I just want the roller will trade for a good brushless system.
20180407_141847.jpg

Motor has good compression it was stored on bdc so it turns over fine any1 want it for a good brushless motor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back