New Jersey NJ bashers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know riverside as well. That’s a great spot. Let me know when your putting that ramp to some use (it looks awesome) and i am there
so, when are we gonna meet with all these cars and ramps and bash??? we are all within 30 min of each other...

Im game, maybe plan a day where its at least 45+ lol. As rdd201 said, this cold weather is brutal on the plastic.

This damn cold is the only thing slowing me down from some bashing. I've been breaking something every time i go out

Im game, maybe plan a day where its at least 45+ lol. As rdd201 said, this cold weather is brutal on the plastic.

Def... Its colder than sh!t....This week is gonna be warm for a few days but we will see...I just took the Notorious out for a snow/lake run... I need some ice tires... now grip but funny to watch when vid is sped up....

Anyone been here? Looks like this would be a blast

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-24-11-32-17.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-24-11-32-17.png
    1 MB · Views: 78

I wonder if they allow RC's. I tried to access the rules on their website but it is a dead link. I bet the place is packed with kids on bikes, which makes running RC's dangerous. It's an hour and 45 minutes from me.I'd make the trek if I knew I wouldn't be thrown off or have it busy with kids on bikes. Go scope it out!

I wonder if they allow RC's. I tried to access the rules on their website but it is a dead link. I bet the place is packed with kids on bikes, which makes running RC's dangerous. It's an hour and 45 minutes from me.I'd make the trek if I knew I wouldn't be thrown off or have it busy with kids on bikes. Go scope it out!
Its about 50 min from me so I'd like to check it out. However, I've broken so many pieces in this 30 degree weather that would probably prevent me from some heavy bashing.

Its about 50 min from me so I'd like to check it out. However, I've broken so many pieces in this 30 degree weather that would probably prevent me from some heavy bashing.

Yeah. Spring time for sure of you are going to be launching your truck.

i looked at it on google maps and its a little pump track... no lips... i did find a bad ass place in PA though... its a hike but sick and locally maintained by bmx guys so prob can get on... called posh woods or catty trails...

Yea id deff be interested to check this place out. West Milford is about 40 min away, but that town is LARGE. If its the far end then thats a trek.

i looked at it on google maps and its a little pump track... no lips... i did find a bad ass place in PA though... its a hike but sick and locally maintained by bmx guys so prob can get on... called posh woods or catty trails...

Posh woods is serious!! if you go there let us know how you make out. I would make the trip if they were not going to throw me out too quickly even give a donation for a couple hours. Places like that are just not in Pa.

Posh woods is serious!! if you go there let us know how you make out. I would make the trip if they were not going to throw me out too quickly even give a donation for a couple hours. Places like that are just not in Pa.

Why doesn't everyone make some suggestions on a location within our area and we can just use ramps and meet up for the first time for a bash... Then we can coordinate something bigger... Im in morris county, a few from bergan... Or, can everyone tell me there exact location to town and I can map a good spot... We have like half a dozen bashers close by...

Why doesn't everyone make some suggestions on a location within our area and we can just use ramps and meet up for the first time for a bash... Then we can coordinate something bigger... Im in morris county, a few from bergan... Or, can everyone tell me there exact location to town and I can map a good spot... We have like half a dozen bashers close by...

I'd make the journey if enough people are interested but it would have to be in the late spring. I don't want to freeze, lol.

yeah this weather sucks... im gonna go run today on the lake because it is nice out but still super cold... cant bash right now...

I would like that. I’m north west of Philly around 45min. Most of you guys seem to be in Jersey. I’d like to meet some where like that place in Lumberton nj. Only deal with me is I work at night so and am busy on sundays. Mornings and all day fridays and saturdays would work for me or I could take a night off. Also have a couple ramps I can bring.

I think those trails in Pawoods would be a place for one or guys at a time bashing on off hours. Too many guys there running 6s on those sculpted jumps would leave too much evidence and would be off limits in no time if it isn’t already.

I agree about the pa spot... Def not a spot you could visit often....i was able to go out jumping today with my ramp at least.... Still cold but not arctic... Got some decent footage...

I agree about the pa spot... Def not a spot you could visit often....i was able to go out jumping today with my ramp at least.... Still cold but not arctic... Got some decent footage...

We need to find a spot in Jersey that's not so guarded lol. The West Milford location seems good but a trek for most people here. There has to somewhere else with decent dirt ramps, I know when I was younger we used to go to this field in the Meadowlands. It was the outskirts of Moonachie, where guys flew RC planes. But in the marsh a little further down there was some BMX trails. If your familiar with Metlife Stadium area, it was towards Hackensack off 120. I'll look for a map location to show you guys.

Edit:
Dropped pin
Near Bergen County, NJ
https://maps.app.goo.gl/EFvey

Ehh maybe it's become over grown..

My ramp is almost done also, hopefully I can take it out in the coming weeks if it gets warmer. The angle is prb not the best for cold weather jumps..

yeah mine is a little steep too... Have to land on a step up since it sends you so high..

Great video! You were really sending your Talion. It's not easy hitting a narrow ramp at speed you you did a damn good job, especially for where you were standing. Are you able to hit the ramp with your Notorious at the same speeds as your Talion?

The notorious went off the ramp on the 3 attempts I made in vid... It broke on the first big jump. The skinny ramp sucks... I am going to line it up on center with the parking lines next time so there is less error...

Back