New Jersey NJ bashers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its the weight... The talion is so light and just airs it out easy. The Outcast can get the same distance prob but if I don't land perfect I break it cause of how hard it hits the ground...

Thanks bro...I am going to switch the tires to a backflip or badlands to see if it helps...Then gonna use the same tires on the Talion to get a baseline... My Outcast body also has about a lb of shoe goo holding it together... I think that may be my main prob...

You are brave lining that ramp up against the curb, missing is not an option. The talion looks light and fluffy compared to the Notorious. My Outcast flies nice but it is stock. My Kraton weighs a lot and really lands violently. Upgraded parts come with a weight penalty for sure. What have you done to the Talion?

Good to get out isn’t it? I got out yesterday, it was cold and muddy. Only broke a body mount though...

haha... I never even thought about the curb... Im glad i didnt miss it completely... That would have sucked... The talion has RPM arms front and back, hot racing front tower, then the maintenance stuff like shock oil, diff oil and shims... I only replace broke stuff with plastic arrma or rpm parts to keep the weight the way it is stock.. Im def gonna put new wheels on it... I cracked 2 of the wheels in hafl when I made that video this morning..

No, I’m a Mt. Biker. The place there near Allentown called Pawoods is two legendary bmx jump parks. I’m not into bmx any more but do some light enduro and cross country Mt biking. The parks there have something for all ages and skill levels. There’s an online waiver to fill out and once that’s done you can ride there for free. Seems to be always open and unsupervised. The big jumps are probably covered this time of year. I would be more into running rcs there but figured the best way to see what it’s about is to go there and ride.

sounds good... let me know how it looks... I know its pretty tight in there with trees... Ive seen a bunch of vids.. Idk if it will even work for RC...

Yeah I here you. I'm hoping there's some other stuff connected to it that is not as well manicured where they would mind some rcs.

we all need to meet up for a bash session as soon as the winter breaks.... im sick of bashing solo...

we all need to meet up for a bash session as soon as the winter breaks.... im sick of bashing solo...

I hear you. I've never run my trucks with other people because I don't know anyone who is into the hobby.

I hear you. I've never run my trucks with other people because I don't know anyone who is into the hobby.

yeah it sucks.... I drag my ramp out across a parking lot on a skateboard, jump til i break and go home edit film and all I have to show is a few min vid... Its lame... i want to see other people jump too...

does anyone have any places to meet in the area? ill drive an hr or so if we can have a weekend bash session.. The only place I can think of is englishtown... its big, mad jumps and open areas....

Im not very far from West Milford at all. Jungle Habitat would be a great bash spot, lots of trails and wide open space combined. Keep me posted guys, Id like to meet up anywhere in North jersey. Mahwah, ramsey, waldwick etc.

Im not very far from West Milford at all. Jungle Habitat would be a great bash spot, lots of trails and wide open space combined. Keep me posted guys, Id like to meet up anywhere in North jersey. Mahwah, ramsey, waldwick etc.

im prob like 30 min from your area as well..

Is there a way to setup a shared Google map where everybody can put a pin on where they live? Then we could try to find a place that was sort of central to us all. Or at least not hours and hours away from me, LOL.

Back