New Jersey NJ bashers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone want to bash tomorrow? Its gonna be high 30's in afternoon.... i plan on doing some jumping if anyone wants to meet up...

Picked up some bumpers today. Didn't know this place had an indoor track. $5 per hour i believe

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-03-16-23-34.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-03-16-23-34.png
    812 KB · Views: 83
I am getting my 2 ramps on thursday as well as the big kicker i have already if anyone wants to bash this weekend.

I am getting my 2 ramps on thursday as well as the big kicker I have already if anyone wants to bash this weekend.
I possibly could be available this weekend, but I have to be in NYC for a tradeshow setup and then at the show all next week. Depending on how fast things go, I might not have to go in on Sunday.

I also ordered another battery which was supposed to come in today, but somehow is stuck in PA due to weather. Currently, I only have 1 battery and that would make for a pretty quick bash session lol.

I wish I could- but probably won't have the truck back together by this weekend. Headed to the garage shortly to do more work- fingers crossed I won't find anything else broken.

By the way – if you think I’m making excuses wait till you meet my brother-in-law!

Hi Tony!! ?

Found some good construction sites in bergen county on saturday for bashing. No one is around on the weekends at these places. Im not around this weekend but looking to bash at any new sites- let me know.

Hey everybody. Bit of a old thread, but looking for some new spots. Usually run at critters outdoor track, but some nice jumps would be awesome. In Hudson county.

Im in Rahway and looking for some spots to try or people looking to meet up. Lets set something up. I know there are a bunch of guys that go to the hobby store in Aberdeen and they said there are good spots in Sayreville but I haven't linked up with them yet

Last edited:
Hey guys...new Kraton 6s v4 owner here in Bridgewater. Anybody from central Jersey?

PaulP

Hey guys...new Kraton 6s v4 owner here in Bridgewater. Anybody from central Jersey?

PaulP
Kraton 6s v4 owner here also. Had it 3 weeks. In Rahway nj. Not too far from bridgewater. I’m down to bash. We need to find more pep and get together.

Back