New Jersey NJ bashers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone here In the Monmouth county area always looking for someone to bash with I pretty much have all the good construction sites mapped out
I'm in Tom's river and originally from NY. Just moved out here approx 6 months ago and would really like to get out, bash and certainly get a good lay of the lay around south NJ. Been bashing just outside my front door more or less in what was a really sick spot with all diff terrane etc but these guys work fast and the complex nearly finished. 100% interested in getting together if you are in but uh unfortunately I cant offer much more than a list of potentially good locations via Google maps that I've been making notes of whenever I see something in the car or online etc but my 1/8 arrmas have been getting lonely so whenever you think you may want to m as ke something happen just lmk buddy. I'm actually about 1 mile away from Unreal Rc's hobby shop and got some ramps as well ready to go.

I'm in Tom's river and originally from NY. Just moved out here approx 6 months ago and would really like to get out, bash and certainly get a good lay of the lay around south NJ. Been bashing just outside my front door more or less in what was a really sick spot with all diff terrane etc but these guys work fast and the complex nearly finished. 100% interested in getting together if you are in but uh unfortunately I cant offer much more than a list of potentially good locations via Google maps that I've been making notes of whenever I see something in the car or online etc but my 1/8 arrmas have been getting lonely so whenever you think you may want to m as ke something happen just lmk buddy. I'm actually about 1 mile away from Unreal Rc's hobby shop and got some ramps as well ready to go.

im in rockaway, nj.. not too far.

I live over by six flags. I have some very very nice spots if anyone is interested. Im going to start a New Jersey thread tonight so we can all chill and make epic spots.

I had no idea I lived so close to the six flags here. I guess driving from Long Island NY many years ago felt like a crazy far drive but now I do it weekly lol I must really get our more?‍♂️Anyways I'm only 30 mins from six flags so ide most def be down to arrange to get together. Just lmk what your thinking and let's m as ke it happen! ?

I know this doesn't matter but how old are you? And what direction 30 minutes away do you live? I'm right around the corner in cream ridge.

33 yrs but feeling older by the day. don't know a single soul out here in NJ since I work from home and have a couple young ones I raise. Wife took a promotion out here so... not exactly familiar with the area at all without a way to meet ppl except for the occasional few drinks at the bar etc very different from the life I lived in NY that's for sure. The kids are the only reason I don't get out as much as ide like to but anytime I can find an excuse to get out of this house(especially anything including bashing) I try to make a priority. The development I've lived in the past 6 minthschas had a ton of construction underway since day 1 allowing me to bash all types of terrain and pretty sweet/constantly changing dirt terrain wer with skatepark/bowl like features that have been killer especially with good lighting just outside my front door ...atleast up until real recently as they been finishing up alot of the development substructure. So I'm in and I'll message you my # if you want to make something happen sound good?

Yea man !! Just wanted to make sure your mom wouldn't be driving you around and what not lol. Im 33 and married also so good to know. Message me and we'll figure it out.

Yea man !! Just wanted to make sure your mom wouldn't be driving you around and what not lol. Im 33 and married also so good to know. Message me and we'll figure it out.
Just messaged you two mins ago brother. If you want my cell # is there too

33 yrs but feeling older by the day. don't know a single soul out here in NJ since I work from home and have a couple young ones I raise. Wife took a promotion out here so... not exactly familiar with the area at all without a way to meet ppl except for the occasional few drinks at the bar etc very different from the life I lived in NY that's for sure. The kids are the only reason I don't get out as much as ide like to but anytime I can find an excuse to get out of this house(especially anything including bashing) I try to make a priority. The development I've lived in the past 6 minthschas had a ton of construction underway since day 1 allowing me to bash all types of terrain and pretty sweet/constantly changing dirt terrain wer with skatepark/bowl like features that have been killer especially with good lighting just outside my front door ...atleast up until real recently as they been finishing up alot of the development substructure. So I'm in and I'll message you my # if you want to make something happen sound good?

Older by the day. That's pretty funny considering I just turned 66. Just picked up a Typhon 6s that's in pieces now waiting on some upgrades. Gotta do something in retirement when the fish aren't biting.
Yeah, it's tough meeting people out here. Moved from S.I. 4 yrs ago after last kid moved out.

Heys guys i live in hamilton nj not far from this track, my friend and i ran on that bmx track from lumberton not far from hamilton. but yes needs some tlc we ran there last summer.

Still working on getting my rigs in order as well as building a hybrid Mojave but I'm going to try and get out there asap once life slows down a bit and weather gets a bit warmer .

Hey everyone I live in the Woodbridge area. Been out of the hobby for a few years but itching to get back. Going to pick up a 1/10 scale electric buggy to run with. Would love to meet and bash with you guys.

What are you guys all running? I used to run nitro buggies but this time I’m going to go electric. Gonna have to assemble all the equipment again. Sold all my chargers batteries and all that back in the day.

Back