New Jersey NJ bashers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone here In the Monmouth county area always looking for someone to bash with I pretty much have all the good construction sites mapped out
I'm actually wrapping up some of the last things on my "to bash" list well atleast the basic maintenance stuff ice needed to catch up on after a couple of recent custom arrma hybrid builds I e now completed. I literally don't know anyone really at all out here in NJ as I've only lived in Monmouth county in pier village for a short year before moving back to long island NY just to relocate again to Tom's river, nj. I work from home and hot two young ones so not much opportunity to get to know the area or ppl in general. I do know that there were some skateparks and alot of sweet spots on beach which I sc nt something ide do regularly due to salt water sand etc etc but ide like to start getting up with some guys in the area...so if your willing to show me around a bit I'm def down to bash with ya man. Depending on the locations during the week I'm normally a little restricted to where I can bring the little guy with but otherwise nights and weekends I'm completely free...pathetically free to be honest . Got some night time lighted locations by me if interested also. Lmk if you want to make something happen alright brother. Thanks

Hey all! I'm Brian and I live in Jackson. I just got a Talion and am looking for spots and people to hang out. I have hardly used the thing yet as I was waiting on some T-bone bashing bumpers and putting some undercoating on the body. Just gotta put the exo-cage on it now and it's ready to slide on its roof. Anyway feel free to text me 619-248-9104.

I am looking for electrical and mechanical help with my Outcast and Talion 6s. I can't seem to be able to solder a EC5 bullet onto the ESC wires on my Mamba Monster 2 for my Talion. I also have a very bad noise coming from my Outcast trying to diagnose a glitchy throttle problem on the Outcast. I have upgraded transmitter and receiver to FlySky GT5, swapped out a bad BLX 185 ESC out of the Outcast and replaced it with the working ESC out of the Talion. I then swapped motors between the 2 trucks. The glitchy throttle is still there and now there is a bad noise coming from somewhere. The only things I have not done is checked the Diffs. I only have about 10 runs on the Outcast. I did buy the Outcast off the shelf at my local hobby shop (maybe that was a mistake.) I live in Pleasantville, NJ and would love to find someone local to help. Thanks in advance.

Got a spot in toms river that's absolutely bananas! The GIF is just a small example of how this place has some really big jumps from guys that ride dirt bikes there but the place is literally so big that after two badh sessions of a couple hours a piece I've only been able to see a small portion of it all. Can drive in 8n a paved/private road and doesn't seem like anyone minds from what locals have said. Its an enormous abandoned plot of land and has something for everyone, whether its big airs or just ripping up dirt,sand flats hills cliffs and my favorite a step up taller than most two story houses. Will be hitting it up tom sunday 5/17 if anyone's interested. Considering hi nice and warm its supposed to be I may just bring a cooler and make a day of it as there's plenty of unexplored bashing heaven to keep me going. I want to say I 8s off of whitesville rd. One of few places I've bashed that IMO is worth traveling for if anyone's gone without a decent bash spot for awhile this place has brought my search for locations to a holt for now. I'll post some more images/clips when I get home for you guys to see what I'm saying about this place being Epic. Hope all is well boys.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20200513-120229_Video Player.gif
    SmartSelect_20200513-120229_Video Player.gif
    6.9 MB · Views: 112
I will drive out there this spring sometime. It’s around 1hr 40min though. Looks killer, thanks for the tip!

Any other pics of this place off Whitesville Road?
I've got some relatively longer vids of the spot sort of using my phone to better get an idea of what i couldn't see in the distance(spot is pretty damn big) so ill either try and cut the vids down to shorter clips or take some still/gifs from them 7n order to upload them here. Give me a few muns to get them together but should give you an idea of what its like except for the fact that I don't have an action xam so the more intriguing areas and features won't be in clear detail nor will the area towards the back that I did most of my bashing at(less natural features and more of the groomed areas/jumps etc that the dirt bikes and quad riders have built). Next bash ill be sure to get atleast some better shots of the area im referecing which i hope to be sometime this week if I can get out there. But yeah let me see what I've got for ya.?

Any other pics of this place off Whitesville Road?
Having trouble uploading anything with either half way decent quality orGIF'S that are any larger than about 12mb for sime odd reason... guess I've got to reduce the file sizes of my vids images etc. Once I h ave time I'll take some good stills in 1080 or less and vids in 1080-720 or less...anyone know the max file specs for uploading to the forums by chance?

Attachments

• 20200531_203821_resized.jpg
    20200531_203821_resized.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 99
  • 20200601_172909.jpg
    20200601_172909.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 85
  • 20200531_203821_resized.jpg
    20200531_203821_resized.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 20200601_145730.gif
    20200601_145730.gif
    5.5 MB · Views: 104
Having trouble uploading anything with either half way decent quality orGIF'S that are any larger than about 12mb for sime odd reason... guess I've got to reduce the file sizes of my vids images etc. Once I h ave time I'll take some good stills in 1080 or less and vids in 1080-720 or less...anyone know the max file specs for uploading to the forums by chance?
wow... this place looks amazing. i’m over an hour away in NJ but this is def worth the drive. You can just go here anytime and bash ??

Hey guys, I've been on the forum since January but never introduced myself. My name is Steve and I've been kinda obsessed with my granite since getting back into RC world. I'm in north jersey (mine hill Morris county). I'm 38 yrs old and often busy with 4 kids but try to find time to hit up spots in my area. I've been to the "dirt runners" track on Weldon Rd in Jefferson (good stuff). I looking for any suggestions for dirt tracks /jump parks or people to meet up with. I'm either out solo or bring my 7yr old along. Anyways happy RC'ing, maybe we'll see you out there!

wow... this place looks amazing. i’m over an hour away in NJ but this is def worth the drive. You can just go here anytime and bash ??
Yes its really incredible how you can simply drive in on pavement until the paced road end and barn your I n the m8ddle of offroad bashing heaven! Never seems to be anyone getting a hard time from locals or police and from what the local dirtb8ke riders told me, its extremely rare for any cops to deer shod up at all but if they did they apparently don't care at all about us bashing at all its more of an issue I guess for the dirtbikes as they tend to be stolen frequently as well as ridden 9n the roadways in some cases which than causes cops to follow them in...but everyone ive spoken to really made but seem as if ide never be given a hard time and even in the rare event that cops showed up in t he past... i was told they allowed the individuals, groups and family's riding responsibily to continue enjoying riding etc etc. I mean the place is so big that even the loud teo stroke bikes aren't causing any heat or police to come. Its def a place to check out and if you are ever looking tk make the trip ide be happy to as how you around c a bit as well as bash ofcourse. Recently picked up 3 pair of nice sized portable kicker ramps to make things as bit more interesting but haven't had the chance to put t hem to use as its been too hot for any real long sessions but its decca place you could spend half or even a whole day at hacing a great time with a ton of land to explore especially if you've got a truck than your golden? im only 10 mins or less from this spot so if you end up planning ahead to hit it up and want to let me know ill do my best to g ead up there for sure...getting tired of badhing solo and im ne we to tge area with no friends out here/into the hobby so im always looking b tk get something going with others. 631- 294-7203 text me first as I usually dong answer #s I don't recognize or leVe a voice-mail etc . ?

Yes its really incredible how you can simply drive in on pavement until the paced road end and barn your I n the m8ddle of offroad bashing heaven! Never seems to be anyone getting a hard time from locals or police and from what the local dirtb8ke riders told me, its extremely rare for any cops to deer shod up at all but if they did they apparently don't care at all about us bashing at all its more of an issue I guess for the dirtbikes as they tend to be stolen frequently as well as ridden 9n the roadways in some cases which than causes cops to follow them in...but everyone ive spoken to really made but seem as if ide never be given a hard time and even in the rare event that cops showed up in t he past... i was told they allowed the individuals, groups and family's riding responsibily to continue enjoying riding etc etc. I mean the place is so big that even the loud teo stroke bikes aren't causing any heat or police to come. Its def a place to check out and if you are ever looking tk make the trip ide be happy to as how you around c a bit as well as bash ofcourse. Recently picked up 3 pair of nice sized portable kicker ramps to make things as bit more interesting but haven't had the chance to put t hem to use as its been too hot for any real long sessions but its decca place you could spend half or even a whole day at hacing a great time with a ton of land to explore especially if you've got a truck than your golden? im only 10 mins or less from this spot so if you end up planning ahead to hit it up and want to let me know ill do my best to g ead up there for sure...getting tired of badhing solo and im ne we to tge area with no friends out here/into the hobby so im always looking b tk get something going with others. 631- 294-7203 text me first as I usually dong answer #s I don't recognize or leVe a voice-mail etc . ?
Will let you know in a few weeks! Hoping to make the trip at least once before the end of summer! Stay cool in this ridiculous heat

Anyone in south jersey or philly?
Yeah S Jeresy behind lumberton municapal building there is a BMX track also in egg Harbor city another BMX track. Me personally I hit the closest construction site. What I want is a place to race indoor and out.

Hey @Chris P this place in toms river still open for bashing?

Hey @Chris P this place in toms river still open for bashing?
Yes sir, are you local?
Yeah S Jeresy behind lumberton municapal building there is a BMX track also in egg Harbor city another BMX track. Me personally I hit the closest construction site. What I want is a place to race indoor and out.
Curious about the egg harbor spot actually... is it a track that doesn't bother with us bashers running there or is it an "all man for themselves " sort of sneak in /out in short time and hope to go undetected ? I've been dying to run a couple rigs at a real track (BMX dirt preferably or even a groomed dirt jump spot) as I've never had tge pleasure of doing so in the last 4-5 years in the hobby. I'm familiar with the spit near the municipal building but haven't been there myself (only on Google maps did I really get a close look but don't know if it's still all washed out and sand)). Would appreciate any advice on a location of this sort as I'm clueless as to where things are out here In NJ originally from NY/ long Island to be more specific which I know very well. 3 years in nj of hunting yet still no real dirt trails/tracks that im aware of although there are a number of skatepark if that's your thing(me personally I only visit the skatepark on very rare occasions when feeling careless or just made some good $ to go sending it at the park etc ) 🍻thanks

Last edited:
Back