New Jersey NJ bashers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Were there a lot of dirt bikes running around? I'm not far and would like to bring all my toys.

45 min from me - LMK how it is if you go check it out

45 min from me - LMK how it is if you go check it out
It’s about 8 minutes from me and I’m torn. I took my 4 y/o and we ran the 10th scales. He was on the 4x4 slash and I was on my big rock and it was okay at best. 10th scale seemed too big for the jumps we were using. Warmup Track is somewhat overgrown from the summer, so maybe in a few weeks it will be cleaner.

On foot we didn’t make it very far into the woods, but I also wouldn’t want to go much further with my kid for fear of a biker flying down the hill.

This may be a take it or leave it place for me. Not enough space to open them up. The parking lot is mostly gravel that without fail end up in the chassis.

Im open to go back to find a better bash spot/area there since the parking area bash session we had was ok at best.

Last edited:
Sorry for the really late response, been super busy...I'm definitely down!! I work on most of the new warehouses that are being built between Gloucester and Salem County and would be perfect bash spots..

Sorry for the really late response, been super busy...I'm definitely down!! I work on most of the new warehouses that are being built between Gloucester and Salem County and would be perfect bash spots..
All good brother send me a private message and I’ll give you my number. We can definitely set something up.

i bashed at that huge sandpit in toms rover/jackson that somebody posted about in this thread a couple pages ago today. it was awesome, i only ran a couple 3s packs in my promoto but the place is huge and has jumps/cliffs/hill climbs everywhere. very easy to get to, i even pulled my suv right into the pit and parked. nobody else was there but you can tell it gets a lot of use. def worth checking out, ill be back for sure. i drove right in from sterling ave, jackson,

Back