New Jersey NJ bashers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes its really incredible how you can simply drive in on pavement until the paced road end and barn your I n the m8ddle of offroad bashing heaven! Never seems to be anyone getting a hard time from locals or police and from what the local dirtb8ke riders told me, its extremely rare for any cops to deer shod up at all but if they did they apparently don't care at all about us bashing at all its more of an issue I guess for the dirtbikes as they tend to be stolen frequently as well as ridden 9n the roadways in some cases which than causes cops to follow them in...but everyone ive spoken to really made but seem as if ide never be given a hard time and even in the rare event that cops showed up in t he past... i was told they allowed the individuals, groups and family's riding responsibily to continue enjoying riding etc etc. I mean the place is so big that even the loud teo stroke bikes aren't causing any heat or police to come. Its def a place to check out and if you are ever looking tk make the trip ide be happy to as how you around c a bit as well as bash ofcourse. Recently picked up 3 pair of nice sized portable kicker ramps to make things as bit more interesting but haven't had the chance to put t hem to use as its been too hot for any real long sessions but its decca place you could spend half or even a whole day at hacing a great time with a ton of land to explore especially if you've got a truck than your golden? im only 10 mins or less from this spot so if you end up planning ahead to hit it up and want to let me know ill do my best to g ead up there for sure...getting tired of badhing solo and im ne we to tge area with no friends out here/into the hobby so im always looking b tk get something going with others. 631- 294-7203 text me first as I usually dong answer #s I don't recognize or leVe a voice-mail etc . ?
I was at this spot today. It was 1 1/2 hrs drive and worth every second. Brought most of my rigs plus my dog Buddy. I ran my k8s, 6s, oc 6s, and Lasernut. The area is huge but I never went too far from the end of the stone road. Definately desert buggy territory. Lasernut is amazing there. Best runs I ever had with it. Thanks for making me aware of this spot.

20210730_151827.jpg

20210730_141205.jpg

20210730_152002.jpg

morning all. I'm in Morris County, hackettstown area. any recommendations for bashing spots that aren't flat or full of kids?

morning all. I'm in Morris County, hackettstown area. any recommendations for bashing spots that aren't flat or full of kids?
I go to turkey brook sometimes. Palmer park in long valley is pretty cool too.
I go to turkey brook sometimes. Palmer park in long valley is pretty cool too.
River front park is flat but my son and I found some cool hills to jump

I was at this spot today. It was 1 1/2 hrs drive and worth every second. Brought most of my rigs plus my dog Buddy. I ran my k8s, 6s, oc 6s, and Lasernut. The area is huge but I never went too far from the end of the stone road. Definately desert buggy territory. Lasernut is amazing there. Best runs I ever had with it. Thanks for making me aware of this spot.

View attachment 161151

View attachment 161154

View attachment 161155
Hell of a location it is indeed! I went there just for a few mins of piece and quite the other day and it really is something to be appreciated. Hope you enjoyed it🍻

Screenshot_20220422-183255_Gallery.jpg

I have got to get out there once I can get my Kraton reassembled...

Hell of a location it is indeed! I went there just for a few mins of piece and quite the other day and it really is something to be appreciated. Hope you enjoyed it🍻

View attachment 213408
where is this

View attachment 213408
where is this exactly? looks like south nj.

Im i NYC with a new Typhon 3s and looking for good bashing spots. Ill travel to northern NJ if i have to.

Driving with the Family in Barnegat, NJ.
Feeling cute and take a picture before all is damaged in about 4h lol.
Would love to drive on a weekend with you Ocean and Monmouth County mates.

20220821_162354.jpg

Sup folks? Pretty new to the forum but just found this sub forum for local stuff. I’m in NJ but more north, Berkeley Heights to be exact. Anyone from this area at all? Looking to find some new bashing sports for my Rustler 4x4 and Kraton 4S, really even a dirt field would be sweet 😂

That being said I know there’s a lot of sandy spots in south Jersey but that’s a good drive for me, looking to stay inside of a half hour for most bashing if anyone has any ideas.. slowly working my way back through the thread..

Typically I hit up the local schools, some of the property is hilly which is awesome for landing a lot gentler on the car. Few small spots but nothing great. We’ve got a decent crawling spot nearby but mostly it’s a DIY situation out here, gotta haul a ramp!

Sup folks? Pretty new to the forum but just found this sub forum for local stuff. I’m in NJ but more north, Berkeley Heights to be exact. Anyone from this area at all? Looking to find some new bashing sports for my Rustler 4x4 and Kraton 4S, really even a dirt field would be sweet 😂

That being said I know there’s a lot of sandy spots in south Jersey but that’s a good drive for me, looking to stay inside of a half hour for most bashing if anyone has any ideas.. slowly working my way back through the thread..

Typically I hit up the local schools, some of the property is hilly which is awesome for landing a lot gentler on the car. Few small spots but nothing great. We’ve got a decent crawling spot nearby but mostly it’s a DIY situation out here, gotta haul a ramp!
Jersey sucks for outdoor fun half the time. I’m in NWNJ. Not too many skate parks around but plenty of parks drive around on. We do the same, local parks, schools, got booted from a gravel pit a few times. I bring ramps with us too. I’m from the Mt. Olive area (Morris County).

Moved to northern Bergen County last year, about 5-10 mins away from the NY border. Looking for some good spots nearby.

The large spot posted earlier looks awesome, buts it’s an hour+ drive from here

Back