New Jersey NJ bashers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in Bergen County. I am always looking for new bash spots. Do you have any favorites, Thanks

Me. Although I just bought my car yesterday and am waiting on it to arrive. Now I need to pick a charger and batteries.

Nice. I’m in Morris county. Close to Bergen. There are a few spots around here. What about your area? And skateparks or dirt jumps?

Powerdubs, how bout you?

New to the RC scene. Looking for some cool spots as well. From North Bergen, Hudson County

I am in Bergen County. I am always looking for new bash spots. Do you have any favorites, Thanks
I was all over Rt.17 on Sunday looking for some cool spots. Wasn't very successful except for all the empty parking lots

Me. Although I just bought my car yesterday and am waiting on it to arrive. Now I need to pick a charger and batteries.
Cool. Did you get a charger yet. This one is pretty good and only about $25

Attachments

• 20181228_184711.jpg
    20181228_184711.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 69
Do you have a place good where you are?
The good spot i know is in NJ
I have a few parks I go to close by with some good jumps and a vacant property which I can go, at least for now, which has couple good jumps. Pretty good place in the Reading Mt. Penn area where there’s a down hill mountain bike gravity trail. I’ll ride my bike there and bash afterwards. Some real serious jumps there. Also a pump/bmx track in Philly I need to check out. Have a feeling it will be a weekday morning or cold weather place as most likely there will be kids there other times. Where’s the good place in NJ. The lumberton bmx track? Need to drive out there sometime, seems like a popular spot but it’s at least 1 1/2 hours away.

If anyone wants to meet sometime let me know. I just built a nice kicker. We just need a good field to land on...

Anyone in north Jersey?
I was all over Rt.17 on Sunday looking for some cool spots. Wasn't very successful except for all the empty parking lots

I'm in Bergen also. I haven't been back to check but back in the day there used to be a BMX track behind the White Castle on 17. I think that's Wood Ridge. They put up a few strip malls on 17 next to castle, not sure is those BMX ramps were bulldozed..

I also found a website that list Skate Parks and location Here is the area around Hackensack NJ. I want to check out a few.

Id be down to have a North Jersey bash meet tho! We definitely need to set one up.

yeah we should find a skate park or even a field that is flat and grassy...I have a pretty big kicker for that.. Maybe this weather will get better...It has been a poopy fall... let me know when you guys want to get together. Im down anytime basically...

Bergen county here .... Park in Saddle Brook (baseball field, grass and asphalt all in one area) that i’ve been going too the past 2 Sunday’s, decent spots in Hawthorne as well. Found some new home construction sites (Ho Ho kus and Cresskill ) that have been great to bash (dirt mounds, rock, etc). i’m going to be checking out some
new spots as soon as weather gets warmer.

I have a huge dirtbike ramp. Getting really really high in the air wouldn't be a problem....it's the landing that would hurt.

Bergen county here .... Park in Saddle Brook (baseball field, grass and asphalt all in one area) that i’ve been going too the past 2 Sunday’s, decent spots in Hawthorne as well. Found some new home construction sites (Ho Ho kus and Cresskill ) that have been great to bash (dirt mounds, rock, etc). i’m going to be checking out some
new spots as soon as weather gets warmer.

Nice, I know where that park is. I usually go to the Riverside Park in Lyndhurst. Great big open field. I'm also building a ramp now, had some extra wood from a project. The base is almost complete, need some more cross sections and the top ramp.

It's a tad steep ? but all the better for max air..

Attachments

• IMG_20190113_220235.jpg
    IMG_20190113_220235.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 59
i know riverside as well. That’s a great spot. Let me know when your putting that ramp to some use (it looks awesome) and i am there

so, when are we gonna meet with all these cars and ramps and bash??? we are all within 30 min of each other...

This damn cold is the only thing slowing me down from some bashing. I've been breaking something every time i go out

Back