Infraction No control and a red flashing light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ckirk2020

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Good evening

I got a infraction v2 today and waa very excited.

Ran for 10min and waa great... Only went slow.

Came back to reuse and i have no response from the remote...

Just a red light flashing on the rc (ecs)

Please can someone advice and help

Thank you

did u try to re-calibrate the ESC? If that doesn't work reset the ESC and change ur TX Batteries.
Thank you for your reply.. Ill change batteries now. Please can you explain a reset as not sure im doing it right.

Thank you

To reset the ESC to factory default settings connect a battery, turn on the transmitter, and then turn the car on. Press and hold the set button for 4 seconds and release. The Red and Green lights will flash simultaneously to show you have reset the ESC. Switch the ESC off and the factory reset is complete.

To reset the ESC to factory default settings connect a battery, turn on the transmitter, and then turn the car on. Press and hold the set button for 4 seconds and release. The Red and Green lights will flash simultaneously to show you have reset the ESC. Switch the ESC off and the factory reset is complete.
Thank you... When i do this i just get a green flashing light... No red

Thank you

Thank you
Ohh worked on 3rd attempt.. But not changed... Still flashing red when restarted

Cheers

tH

Thank you

Ohh worked on 3rd attempt.. But not changed... Still flashing red when restarted

Cheers
do throttle calibration then.
Turn on the transmitter.

Hold the Set button on ESC and turn on, release Set when it starts chirping/red light flashing.

Make sure the transmitter is neutral. Press Set once. One beep/green flash.

Press throttle on transmitter fully, hold. Then press the Set button. Two beeps/2 green flashes.

Reverse/brake on transmitter fully, hold. Press the Set button. 3 beeps/3 green flashes.

Turn off ESC. You are ready.

Im more than ready... The car is not.

I have attached a video... I did as said remote on and then both bottoms but i just get this chucking noise and red led

Very odd

Disconnect the servo and see if you can get it to work. Several members had a bad servo impacting the ESC.

No video in your reply. You would have to link it through youtube.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back