No edits, no music, no slo mo. Just lots of rips, flips, tumbles and good times.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Second day of running to LVC with nothing more than a broken wing mount. The truck is a beast, and brought smiles to my face, even without the big jumps so many people are doing. This spot I found is so beautiful for ripping around and opening it up. Didn't have my ramps today, but should make for some crazy runs when I bring them for next time.

What a cool spot to Bash ? I am always on the look out for spots like this. Damm the Outcast is the best ?

Nice!
At 3:32 on the first video is the most smooth front flip I have ever seen, awesome job!
That was cool, but a total fluke. The construction equipment left a rut and a ridge right at the top of where I was jumping off. Depending on where I launched from, would result in a flat jump, a front flip or a massive tumble. Gonna bring one of my ramps for next time, and try to work on real air control.

What a cool spot to Bash ? I am always on the look out for spots like this. Damm the Outcast is the best ?
I go around searching for places like this, and there's lots of them. This one is different, in that they compact it with a roller as they continue to fill. The WOT passes are ridiculous, and I can keep it pegged for a long time. Each day will be different, as they continue to fill, and I hope I can get in a few more runs before they close off the site. I contemplated jumping it off the higher part of the mound, but I want to drive the Noto for a bit before I have to fix it again;)

Very nice...watched all 3. Looks like a lot of fun!
I just watched them again, and the quality is no where near as good as the videos I took over the winter, with the same phone. Looked like the focus was off, especially at the start. Haven't changed the settings on the phone, so I'm perplexed. One step closer to a new action camera I guess.

I bet if you swapped in the LWB chassis it would handle the terrain better.If you get bored you should try it out!

I bet if you swapped in the LWB chassis it would handle the terrain better.If you get bored you should try it out!
I have the stock Kraton chassis, but after owning the M2C chassis in my Notorious, don't think I could be as confident going back to stock.

I have the stock Kraton chassis, but after owning the M2C chassis in my Notorious, don't think I could be as confident going back to stock.
Knowing that it is just for an experiment? I wouldn't go back permanently either.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back