no idea where else to look....help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avogev

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
Hey guys I am looking for the knowledge of the people here to help me find a small brushless servo that is cheap and slow and can turn 360 degrees. not RC related but this is my only source of knowledge in servos that i can think of. torque doesn't matter, would prefer 1rpm, quiet (hence burshless) servo.

Hey guys I am looking for the knowledge of the people here to help me find a small brushless servo that is cheap and slow and can turn 360 degrees. not RC related but this is my only source of knowledge in servos that i can think of. torque doesn't matter, would prefer 1rpm, quiet (hence burshless) servo.
You might try https://www.banggood.com. They seem to have a lot of different servos for different applications.

RCTalk would be a better source. Or Google.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back