Kraton No more Arrma for me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gibber

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Had enough of the parts availability. My Kraton 4s has now been sat for a month without use due to lack of replacement parts. Tried sourcing a HD Input 13T ARA311031 in the UK. Sometime in October they might be stock with suppliers. Fed up with Arrma not looking after it's current models through the supply chain.

I'll be looking elsewhere for my next vehicle.

Had enough of the parts availability. My Kraton 4s has now been sat for a month without use due to lack of replacement parts. Tried sourcing a HD Input 13T ARA311031 in the UK. Sometime in October they might be stock with suppliers. Fed up with Arrma not looking after it's current models through the supply chain.

I see that they discontinued the stock input gear part #AR310873 (ARAC5063) with the V3 shorter version. So thats probably why you cant find it. Since its the stock input gear for the V3 versions.

I see that they discontinued the stock input gear part #AR310873 (ARAC5063) with the V3 shorter version. So thats probably why you cant find it. Since its the stock input gear for the V3 versions.
I am aware of this but why no part availability?

Ive noticed this happens when they release a newer version. The updated new part numbers take awhile to be available. I just wish they would keep the original parts available until the new ones are in stock for purchase. This would avoid the issues you are having.

Currently showing 9/21 as the ETA from HH to US retailers. I hope you get it soon. I understand it’s frustrating but covid really screwed things up for everyone. Availability on everything across the board is still spotty.

Yes, it's pretty bad and must lose them customers. Surely you'd think they would learn.

Cheers but shipping is twice the price of the part. Arrma need to get themselves sorted instead of expecting customers to pay over the odds for parts.

Cheers, I'll give it a try just need to reach 25 posts as this my 18th...

Theres a global pandemic on and it has nailed production and supply chains. We are starting to see the impact of all that furlough... and it is only going to get worse for us in the UK as brexit bites and ordering from the continent becomes prohibitively expensive as tarriffs start to sting. Suck it up mate - you arent alone in this.

Cant work out if you are trolling or genuinely this self centered and blinkered. Either way I'm out.

You added nothing to the discussion so cheers.
@Gibber Id be willing to bet if you post a wanted in the classifieds for that part someone in the UK would send you one for cheap or free. Its worked for me. Best RC forum on the net!

Cheers Custnam, have posted in the classifieds. Your help is appreciated and what forums should be for.

Last edited:
Cant work out if you are trolling or genuinely this self centered and blinkered. Either way I'm out.

Says the man that brought Brexit into a thread about an RC part that doesn't even come from the EU, and im pretty sure the Chinese didn't do Furlough

Can anybody comment on traxaas parts? Are they in the same boat as arrma where parts are scarce?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back