Granite No more leaky shocks...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

westy197

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Finally replaced my leaky old shocks with some nice shiny metal ones from zd racing

A9B1C0B7-9408-4EFA-8FAC-EE815940542E.jpeg

That's awesome. Clearly their warranty policies are at the discretion of the CS rep, and it's a bit of a dice roll.

I lucked out one time where I got 2 sets of tires to replace a broken wheel, so I shouldn't complain about $10 worth of o-rings ;)
Well.... I got 50USD worth of shocks!:sneaky::ROFLMAO:

The stock shocks aren't that bad but I would prefer something with at least a threaded body, replaceable rod ends and something that uses a more standard shock design. Not sure why Arrma felt the need to reinvent the wheel when it came to the shocks on the 1/10 platform.

Those look great! For anyone looking for a cheap fix, the new o-rings in the latest 3S lineup refresh seem to do the trick too (ARA716035 & ARA716036)
When you got yours, what did they look like? Are they clear like on the website or black? I tried ordering some back in August and they were black. I have never been sure if I got new ones or replacement v2 ones.

When you got yours, what did they look like? Are they clear like on the website or black? I tried ordering some back in August and they were black. I have never been sure if I got new ones or replacement v2 ones.
IMG_20201117_211141_194.jpg

Here's a pic of the new o-rings. The culprit for leaking are the ones on the left.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back