Big Rock No more wheelies??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kusher

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Notorious
  4. Voltage
so I'm kind of at a loss. My brcc used to do hella wheelies, but now I can hardly get it off the ground. It still has all the speed before but not the wheelies. A y ideas on the possible cause of this. Or am I just being retarded again šŸ™ƒ

so I'm kind of at a loss. My brcc used to do hella wheelies, but now I can hardly get it off the ground. It still has all the speed before but not the wheelies. A y ideas on the possible cause of this. Or am I just being retarded again šŸ™ƒ
Did you change diff fluids?
I did 60/500/30 2200kv i cant pop wheelie for nothing

Recalibrate maybe? That seems to do it for other vehicles. I also agree that changing fluids also changes things.

Recalibrate maybe? That seems to do it for other vehicles. I also agree that changing fluids also changes things.
I didn't even think of that lol
Did you change diff fluids?
I did 60/500/30 2200kv i cant pop wheelie for nothing
And no I haven't change any fluid in this one at all. Thanks guys

Slipper loosened???? Maybe just tighten up a bit.
It happens with use. Need new slipper pads maybe. They get worn and glazed , especially when they get wet and dirty,
Slipper pads are a consumable item. FWIW.

Slipper loosened???? Maybe just tighten up a bit.
It happens with use. Need new slipper pads maybe. They get worn and glazed , especially when they get wet and dirty,
Slipper pads are a consumable item. FWIW.
Yeah that was actually the first thing I did was tighten a touch but not much difference really. I got. Whole new assembly I could stick on there Nd see maybe that is the problem. Also I'm trying to change my pinion but that sob won't budge. Suggestions on how to maybe get that fiddlestick off??

Yeah that was actually the first thing I did was tighten a touch but not much difference really. I got. Whole new assembly I could stick on there Nd see maybe that is the problem. Also I'm trying to change my pinion but that sob won't budge. Suggestions on how to maybe get that fiddlestick off??
flame thrower fire GIF

:ROFLMAO:

If the pinion is stuck and the grub is off. Use heat. Maybe some rust buster or equivelent. While you got the motro out, make sure to lube the bearings while your there. Look the motor over. Just a tip. Pry or use a puller of sorts carefully. If its the grub thats stuck. heat also and a quality Hex driver for sure. You may know this already.

Yeah a Flame thrower always helps.:ROFLMAO:

If the pinion is stuck and the grub is off. Use heat. Maybe some rust buster or equivelent. If you got the motro out, make sure to lube the bearings while your there. Look the motor over. Just a tip. Pry or use a puller of sorts carefully. If its the grub thats stuck. heat also and a quality Hex driver for sure. You may know this already.
It's not the grub because I can get that little thing out. The pinion just won't pull off the shift. First time I've ever tried to take It off too. And the eclip is off and grub screw is out.

Some rust buster Lot a heat and pry or pull. it will come off. Patience is a virtue. Been there with stock pinions. Arrma bathes the pinion with Red TL and the shaft and pinion get stuck. (6S rigs for at least)

I hope it you didn't snap an MIP driver. That would be heresy.:ROFLMAO:

No it was an off brand I got some good mips coming in tomorrow bit boy it.made me mad šŸ¤¬ for now it's old school Allen keys!!!

I was wondering if it is one of the D safe pinions if it got slightly askew on the shaft and maybe that is binding it. They can rotate slightly on the flat... Maybe some pressure to rotate it to align with the flat?? (of course not enough to hurt the shaft hopefully)
Good Luck
Hurricane

No I had already taken it off before thsts why I was a little confuse why it would come off. No grub screw no e clip. Both off but the fiddlestick will not budge..

Hi, I just changed from 15t to 17t. That will make BR stay on track and donĀ“t do wheelies anymore??.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back