No movement on Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DetroitSlim

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
  3. Typhon 6s
I went out to bash today and turn the Kraton on and had no power to the drive to the wheels I checked the trim on the radio and check the receiver receiver is working fine, all the wires are connected and tight, I even re-paired the radio and installed new batteries. Worked good two days ago. You have any ideas?

I went out to bash today and turn the Kraton on and had no power to the drive to the wheels I checked the trim on the radio and check the receiver receiver is working fine, all the wires are connected and tight, I even re-paired the radio and installed new batteries. Worked good two days ago. You have any ideas?
Seems like there’s no electricity going to the motor

What servo mount are you running? If it's an aluminium one, check you haven't got a cut in the cable where it comes out of the esc, the cable that goes to the receiver is very close to the edge of the servo mount and it can be damaged in an impact.

So you do have steering?
Are there any of the leds lit up or flashing on the esc?
Yes there’s steering and the esc blinks green four times.
What servo mount are you running? If it's an aluminium one, check you haven't got a cut in the cable where it comes out of the esc, the cable that goes to the receiver is very close to the edge of the servo mount and it can be damaged in an impact.

I’ll check that out, it’s the hot racing servo mount. Didn’t think about that

https://www.horizonhobby.com/content/service-center-render-service-center
Click "Launch Service Requst Form" Tell them that the esc flashes green 4 times and the car doesn't move. Put your esc in a small box with some packing peanuts or bubble wrap and send it to the address on the form that will pop up after you fill out the Service Request Form. You will need a copy of your receipt.

Estimated Service Turnaround Times (Business Days)*
Engine Service4 Days
Electronics Service3 Days
Other Product Service (Non-Engine, Non-Radio)2 Days

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back