No power to rear wheel of big rock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Desec

Reaction score
my rear wheels have significantly less power than my front wheels. I just got this thing a week ago and it’s already broken? Wtf?

when I spin onewheel then other front wheel spins in the opposite direction.

The rear wheels used to do this but not anymore.

Any suggestions?

I can’t figure it out and I’m getting pretty upset I just spent $340 on a piece of poop.

definetly the differential if the other wheel stopped turning in the other direction there should be some screws under the rear skidplate and then you can remove the diff, im sure it's probably something on the inside of the diff or the input gear/ring gear
it should be kind of like this, except in the rear, and then you might want to watch a few vids on how to rebuild a diff if it is a diff problem but, if it's the ring gear or input gear, it's a much easier fix
Image result for arrma granite 4x4 chassis gaurd

hope this helps :)

definetly the differential if the other wheel stopped turning in the other direction there should be some screws under the rear skidplate and then you can remove the diff, im sure it's probably something on the inside of the diff or the input gear/ring gear
it should be kind of like this, except in the rear, and then you might want to watch a few vids on how to rebuild a diff if it is a diff problem but, if it's the ring gear or input gear, it's a much easier fix
Image result for arrma granite 4x4 chassis gaurd

hope this helps :)
Thanks. Super frustrating. The input here is good. I removed the differential and I can hear and feel it in there.
Need some longer hex drivers now.
Thanks again.

Just buy a whole new diff. Its much easier. These break especially if you keep bashing and don't maintain the diffs. It will happen again sooner than later.. Get used to that. RC is about this.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back