Notorious No reverse on arms notorious

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazyo17

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi all need help had to reset esc on my notorious 6s have forward and brake but no reverse could any body help and if so please enclose step by step instructions much appreciated

What esc?.. go right to arrma site and click on your rig . All documentation is there for both blx 185 and firma 150... It's adjusted via one of the programming variables.. but default settings typically have reverse enabled.. just so we know, are you double tapping the trigger in reverse?

What esc?.. go right to arrma site and click on your rig . All documentation is there for both blx 185 and firma 150... It's adjusted via one of the programming variables.. but default settings typically have reverse enabled.. just so we know, are you double tapping the trigger in reverse?
I have a notorious 6s I had to take back to my hooky store and he did a factory reset got back home an now I have no reverse I am very new to this , it was working before but nothing now

Do you have your paperwork that came with the rig?.. it explains how to change the esc functions.. but we need to know what esc.. and why did he reset it..? The esc is labeled on the side of it .

Last edited:
Do you have your paperwork that came with the rig?.. it explains how to change the esc functions.. but we need to know what esc.. and why did he reset it..? The esc is labeled on the side of it .
Hi all I see him do is press set button then the power button and I think he pulled trigger back then turn the power of and said it was rest , this was done because I accidentally pressed the set button and all I got was steering and not throttle so he just did factory default, sorry can’t be any mor help as I said this is all new to me

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back