Senton No reverse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roondog

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Took senton out and noticed I have no reverse. Only changes I made recently was putting a new servo in. Did a quick search of forums but did not find anything helpful. Any suggestions?

Well I mean I can tell by your profile pic it’s not a senton 6s but I can’t tell if it’s mega or blx. (Not your fault)

Many esc’s I’ve had usually lose reverse when they’re on their last legs. You should reprogram reverse in (if that’s possible per the manuals) and see if that fixes it.

Well I mean I can tell by your profile pic it’s not a senton 6s but I can’t tell if it’s mega or blx. (Not your fault)

Many esc’s I’ve had usually lose reverse when they’re on their last legs. You should reprogram reverse in (if that’s possible per the manuals) and see if that fixes it.
It's the BLX. I'll check the manual just found it strange it would change.

Most chances you touched the throttle trim dial on your remote? turn it till the truck will drive forwards by itself, then dial back until it just stops again.
Yep that worked. Feel like an uber noob. Thanks. The esc was flashing red but after the throttle change it stopped. Does that particularly mean anything?

? well I mean I figured you checked that lol.

Anyway yeah that means now your esc isn't seeing full throttle

I just got a new receiver because the stock slr300 stopped working as I was upgrading the motor and esc. 3200kv and 100blx. After the RC shop fixed the receiver for me. I went home tested things out more and I think I had reverse then not. Just forward and brake. I'm going to check out some of the tips that you all commented on and see what happens. I hope it's not a bad esc or something.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back