Notorious No reverse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dee Evardone

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Outcast 6s
Hi everyone,

Im so new here in RC, i got Notorious 6s, but there is no reverse, the manual said its supposed to be ready to run, i tried everything on the STX controller. I tried resetting the ESC, still no reverse.

pls help,

thanks

dee

Make sure you esc is on this setting.

B6B61156-30CD-45E1-9D2D-4B66B221283C.jpeg

Thanks.I saw this, but it says its by default. So i try to reset it and didnt work.
Im still confused with the blinking and beeping process.
Thanks in advance

When you switch it on, hold the little button down until you hear 4 beeps then let go, after that you should hear 1 or 2 beeps.

If you hear 2 great! If you only hear 1, push the button, it will then beep twice and if punched again it will go back to a single beep.

Once you are sure it’s set to 2 beeps turn it off and it’s set.

Hope that makes sense...

Tweak the dials on the radio and you may find that the middle of the throttle dial is slightly off. It's a tight parameter on that radio.
Tweak the dials on the radio and you may find that the middle of the throttle dial is slightly off. It's a tight parameter on that radio.
Just barely move the throttle trim and see what happens with the truck suspended with tires off the ground on a box or work stand. Pull throttle and reverse and keep playing with it.

When you switch it on, hold the little button down until you hear 4 beeps then let go, after that you should hear 1 or 2 beeps.

If you hear 2 great! If you only hear 1, push the button, it will then beep twice and if punched again it will go back to a single beep.

Once you are sure it’s set to 2 beeps turn it off and it’s set.

Hope that makes sense...
Thanks,
Pressed the button for 30sec i don't hear any beeps? Just blinking, should i just rely on the blinks instead?
This is new but so many bugs already?

Thanks,
Pressed the button for 30sec i don't hear any beeps? Just blinking, should i just rely on the blinks instead?
This is new but so many bugs already?

Try not to over-think it just yet, friend. It may be simpler. I had the same issue when I got my Kraton v4 and just a tiny turn on the throttle trim fixed it.
I won't bore you with encouragement to buy a new radio but I promise the radio is the culprit.

Thanks.
But is it normal or possibly normal for the ESC to have no beeps?
The blinks/flashes also stops at the 3rd blink.

anyways, at least there is forward throttle.
?

thanks again ?

Kinda sounds like you esc is mucked up... ?‍♂️
Maybe call horizon and explain your problem and they might warranty it.
They will probably ask for a receipt tho.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back