Kraton No startup sounds when powering on ESC (all stock electronics v5)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuigiMain

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Let my nephew run the kraton at 50% power, bout ten minutes later he says the batteries are dead.

I change the batteries out for some fresh ones and the esc isn't doing anything. The entire car isn't doing anything.

Could the esc/motor be burned out after ten minutes of runtime at 50% power?

The fan on the esc still works but there's no power on sounds or anything. It would be a bummer to have to replace major components like this after only a month.

I don't get any sound on start-ups but I do get lights telling me it's powered on, do you see lights on the ESC?

I doubt 50% throttle limit run would cause the ESC to overheat unless you live in the desert.

I don't get any sound on start-ups but I do get lights telling me it's powered on, do you see lights on the ESC?

I doubt 50% throttle limit run would cause the ESC to overheat unless you live in the dessert.
I get the red light from the power button. no sounds, can't turn the wheels can't go anywhere, can't do anything. :(

the fan on the esc still works tho?

So there's power going to the ESC but no instructions from your transmitter, try the standard arrma rebind procedures.

My esc went bad 3 months into it, it also burned out 2 servos before we figured out it was bad esc. Same way, esc didn't make sounds when car was powered up.

ok so new news,

when i start my car with my controller off, the esc m akes the normal beeping sounds.

when i turn my controller on before i turn my esc on, i get nothing.

if i turn my controller on after i turn my esc on, nothing happens still. Dead batteries in the controller??

Figured it out.

The servo is causing the problems.

Once I unplug the servo from the receiver, i get the beeps from the esc and throttle

once I plug it back in I get nothing.

I plugged in a random servo i had laying around and everything worked perfectly.

I have the same problem with my kraton 6s and it's this supposedly great servo this Rc Car world sold me. That's the umpteenth time they sold me either wrong part or not a good product

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back