Limitless No throttle but have steering!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My esc is blinking a green light i have steering but no throttle

@Senton_Prime gave you the answer in your previous post:

green.png

Ok.. Try looking at the flashes again.. Turn the car on and count them there will be a certian delay between the flashes.. Make sure u know how many flashes its doing

Ok.. Try looking at the flashes again.. Turn the car on and count them there will be a certian delay between the flashes.. Make sure u know how many flashes its doing
One flash and it is making a ticking noise

Flashing Green is thermal cutoff. When does this happen? While running or when its cold?
If it happened while running and stopped, and only ST remains, normally it will cool off as it sits, Flsh. Green will shut off and the rig will run again. But if you are stuck in the Green, I would try a reset to its default values. ESC may be bricked. IDK.

Last edited:
Ok, turn the car off.. Unplug b phase on the motor leads and reset the esc with it unplugged.. Then turn the car off and plug the lead back in and tell us what happens
@SrC he said he hit thermal yesterday and today he is getting the same green pulse.. So cold

Last night it went into thermal cutoff now when i turn the car on the esc fan is working and and i have steering but no throttle on the esc there is a single green flashing light and its making a ticking noise
Ok, turn the car off.. Unplug b phase on the motor leads and reset the esc with it unplugged.. Then turn the car off and plug the lead back in and tell us what happens
@SrC he said he hit thermal yesterday and today he is getting the same green pulse.. So cold
What color is the b phase
How many blinks
How many times have u ran it in the infraction.. Mostly likely cooked it!?
Its brand new
Last night it went into thermal cutoff now when i turn the car on the esc fan is working and and i have steering but no throttle on the esc there is a single green flashing light and its making a ticking noise

What color is the b phase

Its brand new
One single green blinking light

Phase B is the middle wire on the motor.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back