No throttle on Outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whipplash RC

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I was running my Outcast and then all the sudden it stopped running. The esc was blinking green 4 times then would stop and repeat. I have tried a factory reset and it didn’t work. Can anyone tell me what is going on and how to fix it?

I was running my Outcast and then all the sudden it stopped running. The esc was blinking green 4 times then would stop and repeat. I have tried a factory reset and it didn’t work. Can anyone tell me what is going on and how to fix it?
Try to reset the throttle it worked for me

How long were you driving it for? Did you still have steering? It sounds like low voltage cutoff to me.

What is the voltage of the batteries and what kind of batteries are you running? What are the temperatures of the motor and ESC?
I was running 2 2s lipos. They are both at 8.15V. The motor and esc weren’t even warm when it happened

Yes they are
Did you ever figure it out ? I just bought the v3 outcast and I'm having problems with it too. Started with the beeping at startup quitting. Now it's just cutting out in the middle of a run. Had a similar experience with the kraton I bought about 2 years ago. I ultimately replaced the esc and motor with a castle mamba monster x esc and castle 2200kv 1515motor. If I have to do this with my outcast I'm not going to be happy.

Did you ever figure it out ? I just bought the v3 outcast and I'm having problems with it too. Started with the beeping at startup quitting. Now it's just cutting out in the middle of a run. Had a similar experience with the kraton I bought about 2 years ago. I ultimately replaced the esc and motor with a castle mamba monster x esc and castle 2200kv 1515motor. If I have to do this with my outcast I'm not going to be happy.
I didn’t. The esc is giving the error code so I thought it was the motor but the motor is fine. I just sent in the esc to Arrma and they should replace it for free.

I am also having this problem. It shut down after a snow bash. 4 blinking green lights. It did start up again ran it got one flip out of it and again no throttle and blinking green light. Please tell me theres a better fix then sending it in or buying aftermarket esc

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back