Senton No throttle or reverse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

secretninja

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
  3. Senton 3s
  4. Typhon 3s
Hey guys, need your expertise...so mid bash session my senton wouldn't throttle. No reverse either. I can turn the wheels..

Came home and took the motor apart
Nothing stripped plugged motor without Cover to see if the the pinion moved but no response. Esc makes funny sound (humming when I turn it on then beeping sound when I press the throttle)don't know if that matters. Is it my motor or esc?
Thanks

the motor appears dead, I took it apart and plugged in a different rig and wouldn't move, I ordered new bearings hoping that might be it, while i wait for HH to respond. I'll update this thread once i receive the bearings.

Last edited:
update- i got the bearings but the outer ring of the old bearing is stuck (bottom of motor, not the cap) =( I don't know how to get it out..

the motor appears dead, I took it apart and plugged in a different rig and wouldn't move, I ordered new bearings hoping that might be it, while i wait for HH to respond. I'll update this thread once i receive the bearings.
That motor has been on B/O for months..... the BB's suck and can brick the Armature. hopefully yours is ok. But sounds like it is locked, and is already beyond repair. Cant replace the Armature. They don't sell them.

i think mine is fine, its just the outer bearing ring i can't remove.. im about to give up on it though..lol

That is what I assume is the bearing outer ring still stuck in there

20210205_200000.jpg

Did you have any lights flashing on the esc? I was trying to change my punch setting and upon completion, ZERO throttle either direction. Troubleshot for an hour with no luck. I had the red light flashing on the esc which means its in programming mode i guess but I couldnt get it to program. User error... at some point I did reset the ESC completely and didnt program the throttle again. I was holding the program button too long which put it in program esc mode instead of the throttle.

i tried in two different rigs, either either dead or the bearing needs to be replaced, but i can't get it out. HH will be sending me a replacement.
there were lights, red i believe, i haven't tried it since.. i don't remember exactly to be honest.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back