Typhon No throttle power.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slice

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
When I trun my car on, I don't get a beep like usual. The knob works and turns my wheels from side to side so it is geting power and transmitting but the car won't go when I give it throtte. Any ideas or suggestions?

Make sure your throttle trim knob is still centered before powering on the rig.. it may be as simple as that.. check that and let us know.. also are you sure your battery is charged? Do you have a way to check the battery? Cell checker?

Make sure your throttle trim knob is still centered before powering on the rig.. it may be as simple as that.. check that and let us know.. also are you sure your battery is charged? Do you have a way to check the battery? Cell checker?
It's centered. I just tried it again. It started forward then stopped. I think it may be the motor. I heard a grind for a split second before it stopped.

Yep sounds like a bad motor. The motor is what actually makes the chirp sounds.

Yep sounds like a bad motor. The motor is what actually makes the chirp sounds.
It was, I hooked the motoe straight to the battery and got nothing. Replaced the motor and whalah....it works. My son is a happy camper for a while. Until he breaks something else. Lol. Thank you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back