Senton No throttle response on Senton 3s BLX???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

senton driver

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey, I was just using my Senton 3s BLX and then the throttle just stopped working and the only thing that still responds is the steering servo. I checked the ESC and I'm just getting repeated sets of 5 green light flashes. If you have encountered this problem before or you know how to fix it please let me know, Thanks.

you probably hit motor overtemp. check the temp of the motor with a temp gun.

I charged the battery, still doing the same thing. Do you think that chili weather could have caused it? I was just running it in 6 degrees celsius.

check that the steering trim knob on your radio is centered on the arrow.

I played with the steering trim, didn't help.

Have you checked the receiver box on the car? Happened to me a few weeks ago, hit a big jump and then no throttle...the plug for throttle control had popped out. Plugging it in again and turning the car back on solved it.

Sorry mean throttle trim ☹️

Have you checked the receiver box on the car? Happened to me a few weeks ago, hit a big jump and then no throttle...the plug for throttle control had popped out. Plugging it in again and turning the car back on solved it.
Where is the
Sorry mean throttle trim ☹
oh, yeah, I meant throttle trim, sorry
Where is the plug for the throttle control located?

The reciever is under the esc.. Inside the big black box lol.. Id say try recalibrating the esc settings and making sure they are all where they need to be or where u want them.

Did you have to send your esc to them or???
Mine is doing the same thing

Nope
they were SUPER helpful and easy to deal with
I just sent them an email with all the product details and proof of purchase and they immediately sent me a new one!
9/10 for customer support
the 1/10 is cuz the ESC is still being shipped
it hasn't arrived yet
@FanaticRC_youtube_channel

Same issue here. Have to send pics and proof of purchase to them. Happened to me after 3runs. Mine is the big rock though but same ESC

^^^ HH usually replace with same. Unless you ask for something different and work that out with them. Just from my experience with them.

I would've thought with all the problems the BLX100 has had that maybe they would've upgraded it by now.
Maybe send us the new firma.....

Servo dead in 4 months armma is garbage and scam artist.
It’s a good thing you warned the people in this 2020 post about that 🙄 you can go back to crying over your car now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back