Kraton No throttle response

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaper007

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Was out with the kraton when reverse Went out..still goes forward just no reverse..tried to bind receiver.. Started the process..pushed and held bind button..turned on car..receiver blinked once..turned on transmitter and the esc started flashing red and now i have no throttle response..she just beeps and flashes two times (beep beep) (beep beep) i also noticed that the motor and drivetrain pulses with the beeps..steering is fine just no throttle..tried to reset throttle still nothing..what could be the problem..

Was out with the kraton when reverse Went out..still goes forward just no reverse..tried to bind receiver.. Started the process..pushed and held bind button..turned on car..receiver blinked once..turned on transmitter and the esc started flashing red and now i have no throttle response..she just beeps and flashes two times (beep beep) (beep beep) i also noticed that the motor and drivetrain pulses with the beeps..steering is fine just no throttle..tried to reset throttle still nothing..what could be the problem..

The ESC could have crapped out. Are you close to a hobby shop that has a maintenance department? See if they can test it. Or call Arrma. It sucks but they will have you mail it to them so they can test it. That way if it is junk they will mail you a new one.

Yeah..i called my lhs and they said that the esc could be the problem..and that it may need to be recalibrated..so i will be taking it in after the holiday..but if it has to be replaced what's a good esc that will link with the stock motor and electronics..don't know if i can wait for arrma to get it..test it..fix or replace it..then send it back..

I have the Hobby Wing Max6 in my Outcast and it's been great. Cost around $150 but it's capable up to 8S, 160 amps. Got it at my LHS when my stock ESC burnt out.

That's what i was leaning towards then i heard that the motors kv rating in the kraton was more than that esc could handle..i can't say yet..research in progress..

That's what i was leaning towards then i heard that the motors kv rating in the kraton was more than that esc could handle..i can't say yet..research in progress..
The Max6 can handle the 2050kv, perhaps not the other way around if using more than 6S.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back