No throttle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTF MIKE

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
What can be causing this hesitation? It will run for a few minutes then the motor gets very hot I’m talking 190-230. I’ve switched up the receiver and transmitter and still have the same problem. I’m running stock esc with a hobby star 4082 2000kv motor and running a 14t pinion to keep temps down. It won’t let me load the video keeps saying the upload file does not have an allowed extension

What can be causing this hesitation? It will run for a few minutes then the motor gets very hot I’m talking 190-230. I’ve switched up the receiver and transmitter and still have the same problem. I’m running stock esc with a hobby star 4082 2000kv motor and running a 14t pinion to keep temps down. It won’t let me load the video keeps saying the upload file does not have an allowed extension
You need to get your video uploaded to YouTube, then copy the link. Hopefully once someone has seen it, they might be able to help you out.
Could be binding somewhere, possibly a bad bearing.

When it’s cool
Sorry it only hesitates when it gets hot

Best guess is radio. Seems like steering is also affected. Do you have fresh batteries in the transmitter?

I swapped my radio and receiver with my outcast and same issue
Steering is fine

If it is a bad bearing somewhere why would it hesitate like that? Wouldn’t everything just get hot?

How does it roll by hand? Is it free and smooth or does it “stick” and have resistance when trying to roll it?

If it were me I would take the motor out and see how it rolls without it.
If it is a bad bearing somewhere why would it hesitate like that? Wouldn’t everything just get hot?

It only hesitates after it gets hot.

I have a feeling it’s the mesh but still doesn’t make sense why it only happens after the motor alone gets hot

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back