Kraton No tower to tower brace on exbs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
I run my kraton exb with the tower to tower brace sicne i bought it. Idk for hoe long maybe my rear chassi was bent but every holes always lined up so i never worried about it. Recently i bended the chassi because my whole rear broke. The rear chassi brace bolt broke and everything went downhill from there. And today in a light bash it bended again but every holes line up but the ruler doesn't lie. I hammered it streight again and i was wondering should i remove the tower to tower brace now? I have my notorious with exb braces the chassi also slightly bended back. Should i remove it it or keep it?

I don't have enough experience with the t2t braces but I've heard they can do more harm than good.

I cant speak on that behalf. As for m2c I do not run a t2t and have never had a problem
I went exb to really avoid Buying a 200$ chassis. I could go with another exb one for 1/3 of the price. The notorious in mine runs the stock chassi and it has slightly bended backwards after all the carnage I gave him. Also heard the tower to tower brace is alright for the short wheel base

Yes it was documented on the stock chassis. But what about the exb ones? I need a new exb front bumper spring mine isnt doing a thing now
Yer sorry can't answer. Don't have a exb.

Isn't doing a thing?
Here
image.jpg

What I do know is the exb will bend. And once bent is likely to bend again easier.
Mine bends on nose dives. I nose dived today power got cut in the air and well fo7jd out the rear was slightly crooked backwards
Which exb is this?
Kraton
Stupid tower to tower brace😂. My most reliable truck becoming the most reliable now🤣. Its getting tired. The outdrives int he front makes clicking sounds when doing donuts in reverse

I think it just needs flex like the 4s line of cars. Why didnt anyone come up with a kit? A rubber insert and a new thread or new pipe?
Bumper supports
Was planning buying a few from your website but didnt Pull the trigger yet
My best bet is to try and run without the T2t brace. When i first try to hammer it streight it wasnt havin it it would bend a lot and spring back to shape i had to square the area where i was hamering with wood

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back