No voltage hobbies..?

Thread starter #1

Reaper007

Arrma RC's
Kraton
I've been trying to order @Voltage Hobbies shock towers for months now and every time i try to order they're out of stock on the rear tower..does anyone know what's going on..i need towers bad..any second choices..I'm thinking HR..at least they're available..

Last edited by a moderator:

-Dusty-

Arrma RC's
Kraton, Outcast
Yea, I went with HR towers and braces for my Outcast. Not sure if they are up to par yet, haven't bashed with it yet. They do feel and look a lot stronger than stock. I really wanted Voltage Hobbies ones though. They look so nice

WTF MIKE

Arrma RC's
Outcast
I've been trying to order @Voltage Hobbies shock towers for months now and every time i try to order they're out of stock on the rear tower..does anyone know what's going on..i need towers bad..any second choices..I'm thinking HR..at least they're available..[/QUOTEvoltage hobbies has the limited edition colored ones but you have to buy the set

olds97_lss

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Yea, I went with HR towers and braces for my Outcast. Not sure if they are up to par yet, haven't bashed with it yet. They do feel and look a lot stronger than stock. I really wanted Voltage Hobbies ones though. They look so nice
Post up how they do. I'm thinking I might get the hot racing diff/bulkhead case for the rear and the tower for the rear. I keep stripping the stupid screw holes that hold the TBR wheelie bar in place.

WTF MIKE

Arrma RC's
Outcast
Post up how they do. I'm thinking I might get the hot racing diff/bulkhead case for the rear and the tower for the rear. I keep stripping the stupid screw holes that hold the TBR wheelie bar in place.
I have the same problem with my rpm wing mount assembly so I used a longer screw and put a bolt on the other end when it came out of the bulkhead works great

Chilly

Arrma RC's
BigRock, Fazon, Kraton, Nero, Outcast, Talion, Typhon
I have all voltage hobbies on my kraton and all hr on my typhon bolth work great hr stuff is really good if you can’t wait get hr parts I do have hr center dif mount on bolth and hr hubs on bolth

Attachments

Sir bashalot

Arrma RC's
Kraton
Check out markhor on facebook from Australia i got some for my kraton.
I have uploaded pictures if you search this forum under kraton shock tower look wicked.
You will see how nice they are and no bending what so ever and that with so hard bashing.