No voltage hobbies..?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaper007

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I've been trying to order @Voltage Hobbies shock towers for months now and every time i try to order they're out of stock on the rear tower..does anyone know what's going on..i need towers bad..any second choices..I'm thinking HR..at least they're available..

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, I went with HR towers and braces for my Outcast. Not sure if they are up to par yet, haven't bashed with it yet. They do feel and look a lot stronger than stock. I really wanted Voltage Hobbies ones though. They look so nice

I've been trying to order @Voltage Hobbies shock towers for months now and every time i try to order they're out of stock on the rear tower..does anyone know what's going on..i need towers bad..any second choices..I'm thinking HR..at least they're available..[/QUOTEvoltage hobbies has the limited edition colored ones but you have to buy the set

Yea, I went with HR towers and braces for my Outcast. Not sure if they are up to par yet, haven't bashed with it yet. They do feel and look a lot stronger than stock. I really wanted Voltage Hobbies ones though. They look so nice
Post up how they do. I'm thinking I might get the hot racing diff/bulkhead case for the rear and the tower for the rear. I keep stripping the stupid screw holes that hold the TBR wheelie bar in place.

Post up how they do. I'm thinking I might get the hot racing diff/bulkhead case for the rear and the tower for the rear. I keep stripping the stupid screw holes that hold the TBR wheelie bar in place.
I have the same problem with my rpm wing mount assembly so I used a longer screw and put a bolt on the other end when it came out of the bulkhead works great

I have all voltage hobbies on my kraton and all hr on my typhon bolth work great hr stuff is really good if you can’t wait get hr parts I do have hr center dif mount on bolth and hr hubs on bolth

Attachments

• D6AA579D-B9BE-4028-B0FF-A27D972787A8.jpeg
    D6AA579D-B9BE-4028-B0FF-A27D972787A8.jpeg
    258.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 1F8565A4-151F-40C6-B8AF-A4B34FD599C4.jpeg
    1F8565A4-151F-40C6-B8AF-A4B34FD599C4.jpeg
    380.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 956BAED4-7824-4367-A4E0-C20C1A7A98D0.jpeg
    956BAED4-7824-4367-A4E0-C20C1A7A98D0.jpeg
    352.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 4BBBD3FE-BBBB-424B-B73B-098CE75AFFCA.jpeg
    4BBBD3FE-BBBB-424B-B73B-098CE75AFFCA.jpeg
    380.1 KB · Views: 46
Check out markhor on facebook from Australia i got some for my kraton.
I have uploaded pictures if you search this forum under kraton shock tower look wicked.
You will see how nice they are and no bending what so ever and that with so hard bashing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back