Infraction NOBLE NB4 OR STOCK SPEKTRUM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sirkensirlot

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
Hi would like some opinions on removing the stock Spektrum receiver & transmitter from my v2 Infraction & using aFlysky noble. do I really need the AVC

No you really don't need AVC but makes truck more stable in certain situations like high speed runs. I drive without it a lot because I like to drive the truck myself, kind of like that loose feel you get with a rear wheel 1:1 hotrod.

No you really don't need AVC but makes truck more stable in certain situations like high speed runs. I drive without it a lot because I like to drive the truck myself, kind of like that loose feel you get with a rear wheel 1:1 hotrod.
You can always turn it off, what are you expecting to gain from the Noble?
Irun it on all my RC cars from Tamiya 1/10 drift up to EBX Kraton and it's my go-to transmitter system. just want to know if AVC is required i fitted a Spektrum AVC system to my EBX Kraton and it made it a pain in the butt. I know we have 2 different styles of RC but I'm only parking lot hooning with the odd speed run

You can add a steering gyro to virtually any radio system if you want to. SkyRC makes one, for example. So if you use your Noble and think you still want to have AVC (gyro) someday you can add it easily.

https://www.skyrc.com/Accessory/GC301_Gyro
Thank you I didn't know flysky made a gyro, I have the voltage and speed sensors (y)

You can turn AVC off incl. heading hold, need to rebind and insert a plug to do it.
Alternatively you can dial it down to zero and you still get heading hold.

I have one of the Flysky [edit] INr4 RX's for my Noble, it has a gyro built in, and I think you can set up throttle control like the AVC with it, but I have not tried that. I have it in my Outcast right now, with the gyro set very low, and boy does it make drifting easy.

Last edited:
The INr4 GYB is the only gyro rx for the NB4. The FGr4B is just part of their, “enhanced” series of receivers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back