Noob quesiton: how to adjust alignment and camber on 3S 4x4 BLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uz3r

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Hi All, Im not sure if Im using the right terminology or not - I did a quick search on how to adjust wheel alignment and camber on my BRCC but couldnt find much information.

I've used the steering trim as a work around but my wheels are strongly out of alignment as is the camber - how do I fix this? Is it just a matter of tweaking all the turnbuckles until resolved? Or is there more to it?

If its just the turnbuckles - can anyone tell me if turnbuckles fixed with loctite out the factory?

Thanks!

Yes you simply use a 5mm wrench on the turnbuckles. However, just a note, that having toe out in the front helps with steering response. It looks kind of goofy, but your steering will suffer if it’s dialed back to neutral. Also, there isn’t a way to change toe in the rear links, just the front.

Yes you simply use a 5mm wrench on the turnbuckles. However, just a note, that having toe out in the front helps with steering response. It looks kind of goofy, but your steering will suffer if it’s dialed back to neutral. Also, there isn’t a way to change toe in the rear links, just the front.
Thanks - I didn’t know toe out at the front was a good thing. I have notable toe in at the back but based on a quick you tube this appears to be ok as well.

Is negative camber on the rear ok?

And

http://users.telenet.be/elvo/

Here is some good info shared by some other members a while back. While I don't remember who, I saved all the info for future reference.

Thanks - I didn’t know toe out at the front was a good thing. I have notable toe in at the back but based on a quick you tube this appears to be ok as well.

Is negative camber on the rear ok?
Yes negative camber and toe-in at rear is good. That is may be adjustable too. Play around with it. Read up on alignments. There is a result for every adjustment. I like to dial in my rigs to where I like them. Generally, I set and forget. Learn to drive what I got for a while. Make one change at a time, then drive. First Toe, etc.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back