Europe Norfolk, UK Members?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the reply, is this the place next to the power station, didnt know it existed but found it a couple of days ago when out biking? The sand was rock solid frozen, could see it being good when sand is softer

Yep, it's next to the power station! Good find on your bike ride. That's why I mentioned that it's a very good site for Spring Summer where the land would be far better. :)

Not long to go anyway!

Hey dudes. Come from Swaffham way. haven't found anything about here let us know when youre about in thetford may pop over.

Hey dudes. Come from Swaffham way. haven't found anything about here let us know when youre about in thetford may pop over.

Hey there, you're closer to me. :) *waves*

Before the lockdown started, I went to Necton park, huge field space and was good for my EXB.

I'm planning to do some scouting between here and Swaffham once the lockdown is over to see if there's any good sites. Google Maps Aerial View is also a good source to find lands.

A site near Two Mile Bottom. Very good site in Spring/Summer when the land is all dried out. Loads of ramps to jump and also land to do bashing/race.

Welcome to the forum!

Gonna check this place out (I'm in Lakfmheath)... is there anywhere in particular suitable for RCs here away from walkers?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back