North Carolina North Carolina Bashers Check In

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds good i will get with my crowd and see about a day trip to some different bash spots. i know for right now everyone is making their deals with santa so it may be a little bit.

There’s a dirt track in Salisbury I just found out about, and one in Wilkesboro - they both look amazing but I haven’t had time to make the trek. There’s a skate park in Mooresville I may try in the next couple weeks.

There’s a dirt track in Salisbury I just found out about, and one in Wilkesboro - they both look amazing but I haven’t had time to make the trek. There’s a skate park in Mooresville I may try in the next couple weeks.
So i went to a race in Salisbury called Overcash Raceway. Itaspretty dope to be I'm someone's backyard. I like it and they are having races June 12th

So i went to a race in Salisbury called Overcash Raceway. Itaspretty dope to be I'm someone's backyard. I like it and they are having races June 12th
Apparently they're OK with people practicing there whenever they aren't racing, as long as it's not wet or raining.

Apparently they're OK with people practicing there whenever they aren't racing, as long as it's not wet or raining.
Yes as long as it's daylight you are welcome to practice. Also if you go there try to help maintain the layout by pushing in any pins you pop up off the ground. Plus....there's power in the drivers box

Winston Salem, I bash at Hobby Park Clemmonsville Rd. Would like to find some other spots.

I’m just outside Lake Lure NC. Have several acres of land with plenty of jumps

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back