North Carolina North Carolina Bashers Check In

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
666E5042-3C76-4D56-A6C2-C15EAA50FF5F.jpeg
47594FB6-0366-4B6D-879D-B8946DBB9ACC.jpeg

🤣 just messing with you guys. I thought I’d hit 88mph and went back to 2019🤣

I’m in Burlington, couple of friends in Greensboro, we have to sneak around parks to rock crawl, trail run, and bash. In spite of our sincere consideration of others and their pets, weve been run out of every park in Guilford. So we’re not divulging our current whereabouts, but we’re out several times each week. Never had complaints from awed onlookers, just jealous city employees.

Greensboro, NC here. I mostly go to Hobby Park in Winston Salem, but I'd love to find some other basher spots.

Greensboro, NC here. I mostly go to Hobby Park in Winston Salem, but I'd love to find some other basher spots.
I’m from Asheboro and have heard of the park in Winston but have never been there. What is there and would it be worth the drive ? I’m about an hour and 15 minutes away. Do they have dirt jumps ? I just can’t picture what a hobby park would be

Apologies for an old thread bump, I'm in South Durham. Closest track I know is an hour away in Lucama, NC. Locally I mostly go to a BMX pump track at a public park that rarely has any bikers. Would love to meet up sometime.

It's definitely worth the drive. They have trails that are great for crawling and a good section with dirt jumps for bashing.

Screenshot_20231129_155928_Gallery.jpg

I’m from Asheboro and have heard of the park in Winston but have never been there. What is there and would it be worth the drive ? I’m about an hour and 15 minutes away. Do they have dirt jumps ? I just can’t picture what a hobby park would be
There’s a 1/8th dirt off-road track right there in Asheboro… Zoo City RC.. I’m about 50min East in Pittsboro..
Apologies for an old thread bump, I'm in South Durham. Closest track I know is an hour away in Lucama, NC. Locally I mostly go to a BMX pump track at a public park that rarely has any bikers. Would love to meet up sometime.
I just bumped it too… Meh-only 60 days late on the guy I was trying to help out lol.. I’m on the Chapel Thrill side of Pittsboro, dead nuts between 15-501, and Hwy 64, literally 5min from Jordan Lake. I run 1/8 nitro, and brushless buggy, and truggy. About to get started on a decent size track in the backyard.. I’ve built, and maintained a few, and they’re nice. And like you mentioned; World of RC in Lucama is about 1:10 from my driveway, and the opposite direction is Zoo City RC at about 50min away.. I highly doubt I’ll get bored of being able to walk out the back door to my own driver stand though.. 😅🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
There’s a 1/8th dirt off-road track right there in Asheboro… Zoo City RC.. I’m about 50min East in Pittsboro..

I just bumped it too… Meh-only 60 days late on the guy I was trying to help out lol.. I’m on the Chapel Thrill side of Pittsboro, dead nuts between 15-501, and Hwy 64, literally 5min from Jordan Lake. I run 1/8 nitro, and brushless buggy, and truggy. About to get started on a decent size track in the backyard.. I’ve built, and maintained a few, and they’re nice. And like you mentioned; World of RC in Lucama is about 1:10 from my driveway, and the opposite direction is Zoo City RC at about 50min away.. I highly doubt I’ll get bored of being able to walk out the back door to my own driver stand though.. 😅🤷🏻‍♂️

I'd love to build.somwthing simple in my backyard but not sure it's a suitable place for it.

In Durham and fairly new to RC but just got 4th RC since October, me and a buddy have built a few ramps and have just been finding random spots to run em, looking to meet some people in the area that we can bash with and some new spots. So far just been trying to send these things but down the rabbit hole now and all in. What up!!

In Durham and fairly new to RC but just got 4th RC since October, me and a buddy have built a few ramps and have just been finding random spots to run em, looking to meet some people in the area that we can bash with and some new spots. So far just been trying to send these things but down the rabbit hole now and all in. What up!!
The skate park downtown is pretty cool but pretty harsh if you don't land perfectly. My favorite spot is this little BMX park
https://maps.app.goo.gl/urG3XqfYYfGnm5X69

Check your messages holmes 🤙

Back