Illinois Northern Illinois Meetup - Sunday May 5th 1pm @ Indian Lakes Open Space

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it's time for me to give my rigs a deep rehab. Atm the kraton is ok the bench taken apart and will check diffs and housings, also plan to redo my diff oil setup.
My mojave needs some real love after the last couple outings but I will rebuild her also.

How is that basherqueen housing doing?

Yeah, it's time for me to give my rigs a deep rehab. Atm the kraton is ok the bench taken apart and will check diffs and housings, also plan to redo my diff oil setup.
My mojave needs some real love after the last couple outings but I will rebuild her also.

How is that basherqueen housing doing?
The Basherqueen bulkhead is working great so far. I'm really impressed with their carbon towers and center brace. I have all carbon in my Talion and haven't broken a single Basherqueen part (yet).

The Basherqueen bulkhead is working great so far. I'm really impressed with their carbon towers and center brace. I have all carbon in my Talion and haven't broken a single Basherqueen part (yet).
Yeah im thinking of ordering 2 bulkheads to start off then get the m2c pin system for both but it's just not cheap lol

I ordered the cheap bulkheads from AliExpress (thanks @dure16 ) for my upcoming Fireteam build. $100 per bulkhead from Basherqueen is a lot. I'll let you know if I see a difference in quality once I get the new ones.

I ordered the cheap bulkheads from AliExpress (thanks @dure16 ) for my upcoming Fireteam build. $100 per bulkhead from Basherqueen is a lot. I'll let you know if I see a difference in quality once I get the new ones.
I only have a few bashes on them but they have held up great. Even with some big hits.

Hey everyone!

The next meetup will be a week early, on Sunday April 2nd. Same place, same time. This is due to the Easter Holiday on the 9th, which is when we would typically meet (the second Sunday).

Of course, if you want to escape any family obligations, feel free to use the meetup as an excuse to go bash at the meetup spot on the 9th anyways! :p

I'm ready for Sunday! The weather forecast is looking good currently!

The Infraction is put back together and ready for it's first post-rebuild run.

I do need to make a quick fix to the K8s to tighten up the servo saver still, thanks to @dure16 for pointing out the issue to me last meetup.

Trying to reduce some body roll on the Mojave.

B5DA960B-D4BE-4379-BDAA-B2AB1624D6DF.jpeg

I'm pretty sure my Mojave doesn't have shock oil in the shocks and probably doesn't have anti-roll bars with how much body roll I had :cry:

Kidding, but I need to tweak my suspension for sure.
I did not think mine did either, but there was some in it. Not sure on weight but much lighter than what I put in. 70F/80R.

Back