Illinois Northern Illinois Meetup - Sunday September 11th 2pm @ Indian Lakes Open Space

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The current forecast certainly is not appealing. I personally don't like driving my R/Cs in wet conditions, so I'm open to moving the meetup to the 18th.

I'd like some feedback from others who have said they are planning on attending. Would all of you like to push the meetup a week, or do you want to play in the rain?

That would be great
The current forecast certainly is not appealing. I personally don't like driving my R/Cs in wet conditions, so I'm open to moving the meetup to the 18th.

I'd like some feedback from others who have said they are planning on attending. Would all of you like to push the meetup a week, or do you want to play in the rain?
Next weekend would be perfect for me

The weather forecast is still looking unfavorable for tomorrow. We'll postpone the meetup until next week, hopefully the weather will cooperate then. See you all on the 18th!

If someone from the Facebook group that's monitoring this thread could get the word out to that group, that would be great - thank you.

The weather forecast is still looking unfavorable for tomorrow. We'll postpone the meetup until next week, hopefully the weather will cooperate then. See you all on the 18th!

If someone from the Facebook group that's monitoring this thread could get the word out to that group, that would be great - thank you.
Hi

Send me the link I’ll update the FB group.,
See u all next week👍

How long will the event be? From 2pm till?
It all depends how fast people break their cars & run out of battery power. In the past, the meetup usually lasts about 3 hours, breaking up around 5pm. I typically stay a bit later as I'm slow to pack up.

The national weather service is currently forecasting a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, before 1pm for Sunday. The forecast was worse earlier during the week, hopefully it continues to get better. Regardless, the meetup will not be postponed further or cancelled. See all of you on Sunday!

I have batteries charging and I’ll be packing up the truck shortly. I’ll be bringing the ramp, the hump, a bunch of cones, and my dog’s plastic ball.

There are a couple things I’d like to actually coordinate today for our group to try out, r/c soccer, two races (one on road and one off road), and a r/c group photo to post here.

Got a small ramp., 2:30ish I’ll be there.,

3D8D2B93-048F-4988-976D-C974349EEC2D.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back