Illinois Northern Illinois R/C bash meetup!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deathrider

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Mojave
  4. Typhon 6s
We are planning a meet up in the Northern Illinois area May 14 around 5:30 pm.
Location is still flexible but right now, College of Dupage is where we set up.
Ramps, orange cones, tools or anything you can bring would be great.
If anyone has a better location or suggestions, post on this thread
keep an eye on the post as it might be updated as we get closer to the date!
Arrmas, Traxxas or any other brand is welcomed, we are here to enjoy the hobby!
Let us know if your going, Thanks
20220506_195547.jpg

Thread type
Wanting to Meetup
Last edited:
Aww man, id totally be down but will be out of town for work that weekend. hopefully it goes well and ya'll will do this more frequently!

Based upon the last time I was at CoD, this is what I recommend:
1651898285140.png

Based upon the college's activity schedule, nothing should be occurring in this area, so the parking lot should be wide open.

Lets stay off the football/baseball/tennis areas so they don't get destroyed and we get kicked out. Assuming we don't get kicked out anyways, this could be a great place to meet up again in the future.

I'll bring a TBone Racing ramp along with a home made ramp.

My truck has a built-in generator, we can use it to charge batteries if necessary. Bring an extension cord and your charger if you're interested in this and willing to toss a few bucks in for gas.

My kids 3 y/o and 5 y/o will be coming along and maybe my wife as well. Might bring one of the kids power wheels to keep them entertained when they are done driving their r/c cars.

Based upon the last time I was at CoD, this is what I recommend:
View attachment 216021

Based upon the college's activity schedule, nothing should be occurring in this area, so the parking lot should be wide open.

Lets stay off the football/baseball/tennis areas so they don't get destroyed and we get kicked out. Assuming we don't get kicked out anyways, this could be a great place to meet up again in the future.

I'll bring a TBone Racing ramp along with a home made ramp.

My truck has a built-in generator, we can use it to charge batteries if necessary. Bring an extension cord and your charger if you're interested in this and willing to toss a few bucks in for gas.

My kids 3 y/o and 5 y/o will be coming along and maybe my wife as well. Might bring one of the kids power wheels to keep them entertained when they are done driving their r/c cars.
Ill bring a quad charger and a duo charger for everyone to use

Good morning men thanks for the offer would love to make it but I have a ton of yard work to do since we finally got a sunny day around here. Have fun and take video and pics.

I would love to that day, I have something to do. If you get another date in the future, I'll get there!

This sounds like a great time! I'll be there. Heck, I might bring a couple of friends who also love to run. Ty for the invite.

Looks like some serious thunderstorms for that day, lets keep an eye on it...

If it's raining/thunderstorm, we'll need to postpone to a later date for sure. I was watching the weather over the weekend and NOAA had only stated chance of showers, but they have certainly upgraded (downgraded?) it to chance of thunderstorms.

If we have to move the date, I'm good for the following weekend, either Saturday the 21st or Sunday the 22nd. Memorial day weekend I'll be busy getting my garden going.

Saturday is still on as long as there is no rain the evening

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back