Illinois Northern Illinois R/C bash meetup!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is some footage from todays meetup, thanks to Dure0016 and Zookeeper for coming out!

20220514_201016.jpg

Ramp took a nice beating

Last edited:
I had a ton of fun. It was great meeting you @dure0016 and @deathrider.

My BIL took some videos as well, once I get them from him, I'll post them here.

Let's start planning the next one - How does Sunday June 12th sound? Maybe get together a little earlier in the day if possible? 2 or 3 pm?

I had a ton of fun. It was great meeting you @dure0016 and @deathrider.

My BIL took some videos as well, once I get them from him, I'll post them here.

Let's start planning the next one - How does Sunday June 12th sound? Maybe get together a little earlier in the day if possible? 2 or 3 pm?

Sounds good to me also but in the mean time anyone interested in next sat or sun? Ordered a new set of Hoons silver for the felony and my Typhon should be up and running in a few days also.

Sounds good to me also but in the mean time anyone interested in next sat or sun? Ordered a new set of Hoons silver for the felony and my Typhon should be up and running in a few days also.

I might be able to, I won't know until closer to the weekend though. I'd probably only bring my Typhon for more parking lot running - I had a ton of fun "racing" in the lot. Sounds like this is what you're looking to do anyway.

Were you thinking about going back to CoD, or somewhere else?

Also @dure0016 and @deathrider - whoever lent me their 17mm tire wrench, I still have it, I forgot to give it back before you guys left. I'll bring it with me to the next meetup!

Saturday is looking like a no go due to the current weather forecast. I still don't know what weekend plans my wife has for me, so Sunday is still an unknown.

I've got some new tires for the Typhon scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, I ordered some Hoons and some new GRPs. In the same shipment I've got some parts to fix some of the stuff my BIL broke while he was driving my cars.

Currently planning to gear up the Typhon a bit while installing the new shoes and do some repairs on the other cars tomorrow night and Saturday during the rain.

Typhon up and running, I discovered the Mojave has a broken brace mount, I should recieve the part sometime on Sunday.
M2C racing gave me a 50% discount to replace my broken Kraton 8s shock shaft, still has not been delivered, cars took a huge beating, alot of screws were loose including motor mounts on all my cars lol.

My Hoons and GRPs showed up today. I'm hoping to work on the cars with my 5 y/o tomorrow while its raining. I still have no plans for Sunday and the wife doesn't seem to have any either (yet), so I may be able to meetup.

No plans so far for this afternoon. Going to charge up a couple batteries for the Typhon. I'll be checking my e-mail to see if I get a notification from here. If anyone wants to meet up, I'm game.

Not going to make it, this time, next Saturday is good for me, I have the day approved off.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back