SOLD / FOUND Senton blx 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up for sale is my new old stock discontinued senton 6s v2. It’s literally brand new. Never used or powered up. Been a shelfie its whole life. Have the original manual and speed pinion but no box or transmitter. It’s got a used blx system in it from another senton I have that I tossed in it. Comes w voltage RC Ackerman,rear support, and skids. This truck is mint! Has a small scratch on chasis from the aluminum stand it was displayed on. View attachment 283314View attachment 283315View attachment 283316View attachment 283298View attachment 283300View attachment 283299View attachment 283301View attachment 283302View attachment 283303View attachment 283305
Looking for 700usd or best offer. Will ship anywhere. Shipping not included but can be negotiated.
Did you sell it?

Body is brand new unused

She gone! Off to Minnesota to spend the rest of eternity as a shelfer 👍🏻 right where she belongs. Turns out she was a rarer hibbico v1 senton. One of the first few to ever be produced by arrma. Before horizon!

Wow this looked awesome, how can you tell it's a v1 senton 6s?
the battery tray and receiver box are slightly different. Also, the shocks have the rubber boot on the shafts, and some came w sway bars too. Plastic/composite shock caps too.

Back