Not a good start to the year

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cereal_killer

Bash/Break/Fix/REPEAT 🤣
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
I've kept @K-BASH in on what I've done. I'm asking for a simple answer for something I've paid for back on the 31th. I've sent two emails and two Facebook messages as well. Since reading the website.. apparently Facebook is the best way to get a hold of him. Apparently not... but from the website and trying to see what is going on with my order. I didn't want to post any of this publicly but I seem like no other way of getting a hold of him. Even tried through here. Hopefully this issue will be resolved soon than later..

Screenshot_20220106-140826_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220106-132036_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20220107-173017_Outlook.jpg

Patiently waiting for my order from the 25th.

It's a "Speed run" vehicle, so I'm really not in a hurry to get mine.

No replies to my emails. An out of office email would be cool, but again, I'm not in a hurry surprisingly. Lol.

Screenshot_20220107-173835_Gmail.jpg

I the 2 purchases I made that where on backorder they kept in contact with me well....would thank by the 7th after Numerous attempts he would reply by now..pps is a great product an growing so hopefully it'll be worked out.alot of covid craziness going on right now

Yeah I'm in the exact same boat. So something must be going on, you never know these days what could be going on, I would say cut him some slack and give it until next week anyways. Seems like a dedicated person so it's gatta be something really stopping him

Its a holiday/vacation week for a lot of people so this seems premature imo
But contact blackout is not an acceptable way to run a business. Sure, he's entitled to vacation, time off, etc. But he also states on his own page to contact him if you haven't received shipping info within 48 hours. If he's on vacation or if there are extenuating circumstances preventing him from fulfilling orders in his normal timeframe, a simple email auto-reply, Facebook post, or banner on his web page will communicate that to customers without him having to respond to each one. It's a simple business 101 concept a 9-year-old should understand. A single dissatisfied customer who feels like they need to take to a public forum to get ahold of you can lead to a potential loss of a ton of business from people who don't feel like "seeming like a good guy" is an excuse to put up with poor and/or inconsistent service. I'll happily wait months for something if I want it and it's communicated to me that it will be that way. But if I'm led to believe my order will be fulfilled inside of a few business days and then it's ghost town for a week, I get irritated, especially if they've already taken my money. As an owner of a small business myself, lazy business owners piss me off...they're a huge part of the reason so many people are hesitant to patronize a small business over a big one.

I love the fact that people forget we are still in a pandemic. Hopefully he isn't sick.
Hopefully he isn't. But, that's still not an excuse, no matter how many times people try to use it as one. If he's sick he can still communicate with customers. If he's so sick that he can't, someone else should have by now. Another basic part of running a business. My wife knows what to do if I suddenly am unable to run my business and she knows how to find and contact my customers. She knows how to shut the business down and refund any incomplete jobs if I suddenly die. It's all basic fundamentals of owning a business.

But contact blackout is not an acceptable way to run a business. Sure, he's entitled to vacation, time off, etc. But he also states on his own page to contact him if you haven't received shipping info within 48 hours. If he's on vacation or if there are extenuating circumstances preventing him from fulfilling orders in his normal timeframe, a simple email auto-reply, Facebook post, or banner on his web page will communicate that to customers without him having to respond to each one. It's a simple business 101 concept a 9-year-old should understand. A single dissatisfied customer who feels like they need to take to a public forum to get ahold of you can lead to a potential loss of a ton of business from people who don't feel like "seeming like a good guy" is an excuse to put up with poor and/or inconsistent service. I'll happily wait months for something if I want it and it's communicated to me that it will be that way. But if I'm led to believe my order will be fulfilled inside of a few business days and then it's ghost town for a week, I get irritated, especially if they've already taken my money. As an owner of a small business myself, lazy business owners piss me off...they're a huge part of the reason so many people are hesitant to patronize a small business over a big one.
Excellent put. Thanks 👌 and I have no problem with waiting.. just wanted to know if it's back ordered ect....

Hopefully he isn't. But, that's still not an excuse, no matter how many times people try to use it as one. If he's sick he can still communicate with customers. If he's so sick that he can't, someone else should have by now. Another basic part of running a business. My wife knows what to do if I suddenly am unable to run my business and she knows how to find and contact my customers. She knows how to shut the business down and refund any incomplete jobs if I suddenly die. It's all basic fundamentals of owning a business.
Wow

Hopefully it gets taken care of soon or at least you get a response. I still haven't gotten anything from Scorched on my fenders ordered the 26th but atleast they had a note up letting everyone know they would be closed until the 4th. Now they are slammed with orders so hoping maybe next week I'll hear something🤞🏼

All I know is he is a great guy with great customer service and work ethic. If he isn’t answering he definitely isn’t doing it intentionally. I hope he is well. I get the whole not liking the lack of response. I’m sure there is a valid reason for it.

Dude you have absolutey no idea what's going on in his life. It's so bizarre that you would talk like this? You got issues my man. There are plenty of one man shows out there, he could be in the hospital, he could have lost someone, something could have happened to him. Sure that's worst case scenario but if the guy sticks to a 48 hour response rate and he suddenly isn't......I would say something is seriously wrong. You my friend must be a Karen. You must be really fun at parties. Got a big ole stick up your ass

When I ordered my mount it was backorder and it took about 10 days for it to ship. I would think the holidays would make the shipping process a little longer than usual, and probably at a higher volume as many people are building/rebuilding their rigs in the winter months. Remember its a small operation fielding orders worldwide and creating new innovative products for our hobby, have you seen the dual motor mount!? Imagine the time it takes to create and test that thing then put up for sale. Please have patience and wait a few days for the guy, trust me it's worth the wait!!

Dude you have absolutey no idea what's going on in his life. It's so bizarre that you would talk like this? You got issues my man. There are plenty of one man shows out there, he could be in the hospital, he could have lost someone, something could have happened to him. Sure that's worst case scenario but if the guy sticks to a 48 hour response rate and he suddenly isn't......I would say something is seriously wrong. You my friend must be a Karen. You must be really fun at parties. Got a big ole stick up your ass
I just know how to run a business, and I hold others to the same from others as I do myself. Maybe something unfortunate happened, maybe it didn't. Life happens to all of us. It's not hard to make contingency plans for 95% of realistic scenarios. If it turns out the most unlikely slew of circumstances happened to him that made it impossible for him or someone he knows to make a quick update in his Facebook page or website over the past week or so letting consumers know there will be delays, I'm sure I'll change my opinion. Otherwise, I feel if you decide to go into business for yourself, you should plan for everything. I'm not special. If I can do it, anyone should be able to. If a general business sense and not being a politically correct softie makes me a Karen, I'll start the paperwork to get my name changed.

I just know how to run a business, and I hold others to the same from others as I do myself. Maybe something unfortunate happened, maybe it didn't. Life happens to all of us. It's not hard to make contingency plans for 95% of realistic scenarios. If it turns out the most unlikely slew of circumstances happened to him that made it impossible for him or someone he knows to make a quick update in his Facebook page or website over the past week or so letting consumers know there will be delays, I'm sure I'll change my opinion. Otherwise, I feel if you decide to go into business for yourself, you should plan for everything. I'm not special. If I can do it, anyone should be able to. If a general business sense and not being a politically correct softie makes me a Karen, I'll start the paperwork to get my name changed.
The point is the guy specifically makes the effort to respond in 48 hours and puts that on his site. If he isn't doing so then clearly something is up. Nothing here about being politically correct or any of that. Can't plan for everything, that's impossible

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back