Not a good start to the year

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries...I apologize if anyone took my opinion as a personal attack against the vendor, but I don't apologize for stating my point-of-view.
I got you and I don't think you should apologize for anything. Your feelings is yours.
Again I was just trying to ref the situation in hopes everyone tries to see each others POV.

🤜🤛 ✌️

Just want to be clear, I wasn't bashing Bob! I just simply wanted an update..
I've got my update.

No need for the bashing and keep this going on and on..
poop happens no one is "perfect" including myself..

Woah. There has been so much said. First, I absolutely hate disappointing customers. When it's my own business and my own product, I am putting my integrity on the line. And that's something I don't take lightly.

Thank you to everyone whose defended me. I appreciate you! And for everyone whose criticized my business practices, you're not 100% wrong.

By no means am I taking peoples money and running. I was merely incompasitated. Unfortunately because I'm a solo operation (from machinist to janitor) things have gotten super behind. I do appreciate everyone's patience while also promptly refunding those who can't wait.

I hate letting anyone down. And if I have let you down I apologize.

The unscrupulous part of it all, I fully admit is not making a notification on the website of my illness. PPS is my only source of income, and I cannot afford to deter sales. Everything is past due and while battling my illness I'm also drowning in bills. Truthfully I'm trying to survive on the "ask for forgiveness" motto, and that's not cool. But it is what it is.

I'm now back to work, and I am currently filling orders. I had just seen the push notification of this post, while boxing up parts. All outstanding orders will be shipped in the next couple days.

Again I apologize for the inconvenience. I'm doing what I can. And thank you again for both your patience and your business. I literally would not survive with both.

20220112_184947.jpg

Good luck 👍 hopefully you will get everything figured out. I opted to be refunded. I'll try and order one again whenever you get caught up and able to send it Thanks again!
Woah. There has been so much said. First, I absolutely hate disappointing customers. When it's my own business and my own product, I am putting my integrity on the line. And that's something I don't take lightly.

Thank you to everyone whose defended me. I appreciate you! And for everyone whose criticized my business practices, you're not 100% wrong.

By no means am I taking peoples money and running. I was merely incompasitated. Unfortunately because I'm a solo operation (from machinist to janitor) things have gotten super behind. I do appreciate everyone's patience while also promptly refunding those who can't wait.

The unscrupulous part of it all, I fully admit is not making a notification on the website of my illness. PPS is my only source of income, and I cannot afford to deter sales. Everything is past due and while battling my illness I'm also drowning in bills. Truthfully I'm trying to survive on the "ask for forgiveness" motto, and that's not cool. But it is what it is.

I'm now back to work, and I am currently filling orders. I had just seen the push notification of this post, while boxing up parts. All outstanding orders will be shipped in the next couple days.

Again I apologize for the inconvenience. I'm doing what I can. And thank you again for both your patience and your business. I literally would not survive with both.

View attachment 192330

View attachment 192330
I have a few of your products, and the pure quality has made me a repeat customer; this post has made me a repeat customer for life.

View attachment 192330
Sorry to hear about the illness Bob! We’re all human and I hope truly that there is no bad blood here with anyone. As your products and customer service has always been top notch! Hoping things have turned around and things are back to normal. Wish I was near ya, I’d jump in and help process stuff with ya and get ya caught up.

Anyways, hope things are good. Health is the most important thing in life, without our health we are non existent.

I support you brother!

View attachment 192330
Man I feel for ya. Sorry to hear bout the illness. And ur parts are top notch. And just wanted to say I stay on the border or Ohio and Michigan. U ever need help or anything don't be scared to ask👊👊👊

Been about a week since I placed my in stock order with no response, was kinda “worried” till I found this post. Probably still catching up 👍
You can message him through his website or Facebook, but there's nothing to worry about. Bob is a great guy. Just a one man band.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back