SOLD / FOUND Not an RC but , 2022 Icebear Champion 125 ( Honda CT70 clone )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
Another item I'm not using so why not throw it up here . This was for my daughter but turned out she is not really comfortable on it as she can't touch the ground ( thought she would ) . I ride it around a little , it now has 53 miles . Unless you research these there are 2 immediate upgrade / fixers you have to do on them .
1) Carb , the stock one runs very , very lean and starts up hard and takes a long time to warm up . I did the upgrade carb and it runs WAY , WAY better starts up first hit of the starter , even with the choke off . Runs excellent !!!!
2) The rear swing arm rubber bushings as built have slop in them and made the swing arm wobble a bit . Did the Delrin hard plastic solid bushings , now tight as a drum !!!!
3) Added fuel filters , and changed out the crappy oil from factory .

I have the title , I did not reg it so would sign over to whoever buys .

This bike was going to be a replica of the Honda CT70 , tank decals / larger off road tires / raised front fender . I have the new decals , tubes and tires that go with it .

Located in central Ct , can't ship it .

I have $2,150 into the bike as of now , $1,750 takes it with all the extra parts .

IMG_5545.JPG

IMG_5542.JPG

IMG_5546.JPG

IMG_5547.JPG

IMG_5543.JPG

IMG_5544.JPG

IMG_5549.JPG

I had a Mini Trail in the ‘70’s. First major purchase of my young life. Maybe keep it until next year. Daughters grow real fast...

I had a Mini Trail in the ‘70’s. First major purchase of my young life. Maybe keep it until next year. Daughters grow real fast...
LOL , she's 20 , she's done growing !!! Even though this is a clone of the orig , the cool thing is it has electric and kick start , front disc brake , and the 125cc is pretty quick on this thing !!! It's just that I don't have enough time for anything anymore , car shows / these bikes / my RC's / etc , and to have stuff sitting around , if someone wants them and will use them , off they go . I have not used my DBXL-E or Mojave in over a year , K8S last drive was Nov last year , but did drive my SBR 2.0 and Talion last weekend !!!! LOL

Last edited:
LOL , she's 20 , she's done growing !!! Even though this is a clone of the orig , the cool thing is it has electric and kick start , front disc brake , and the 125cc is pretty quick on this thing !!! It's just that I don't have enough time for anything anymore , car shows / these bikes / my RC's / etc , and to have stuff sitting around , if someone wants them and will use them , off they go . I have not used my DBXL-E or Mojave in over a year , K8S last drive was Nov last year , but did drive my SBR 2.0 and Talion last weekend !!!! LOL
Sorry, I thought she was younger...those clones are really nice, the modern touches a great, I bet the suspension is better as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back