Not Arrma but questions about bullet connectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slim1990

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I just received an LC Racing EMB truggy kit. I’ll be using a hobby wing 60a esc and a Tenshock 2938 4850kv motor. The esc comes with 4mm bullets and the motor comes with 3.5mm. It was suggested to change the esc to 3.5mm due to the small size of the car and the 4mm taking up too much space. After looking at the 3.5mm connectors, they look really tiny. Do you guys think the 3.5mm will be sufficient or should I find a way to squeeze 4mm connectors under the body?

The 3.5mm bullets will be just fine. I tried 4mm bullets in one of my LC Racing vehicles but they are just too big.

Gratz on your kit though. Those things are awesome :D I honestly didn't know about them before I bought my little Reflex and would have definitely gone with one of those instead. I just ordered the LC Racing EMB rear buggy tires all around for my Reflex cuz the stock tires are such crap. :D

Gratz on your kit though. Those things are awesome :D I honestly didn't know about them before I bought my little Reflex and would have definitely gone with one of those instead. I just ordered the LC Racing EMB rear buggy tires all around for my Reflex cuz the stock tires are such crap. :D
I absolutely love mine, I've had the short course truck, and two of the truggy versions for roughly 3 years now, and and they've proven to be fast, and extremely durable. I'm actually running 4mm bullets on one of mine with the Tenshock 6850kv with a 4 cell lipo setup.

Thanks everyone for the replies and solid info as always. @Sledgehog thanks, excited to get it all together but received it Wednesday and won’t have a chance to start it until Sunday morning when I get off work. It’s killing me every time I see the box sitting on my work bench.

@Sledgehog thanks, excited to get it all together but received it Wednesday and won’t have a chance to start it until Sunday morning when I get off work. It’s killing me every time I see the box sitting on my work bench.

I know the feeling! I bought myself a talion for xmas at the end of november but didnt get the batteries and charger for it til the actual holiday so I got to stare at it in the box for almost a month. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back