not arrma but thought to share anyway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraton is on the backburner.:confused:
I'm actually wanting a new one to just have as a plain ol fun AF kraton and not turn into some crazy project.
Mudflap Mango!

Get your Kraton in that bath! (y):cool:

Last edited:
Kraton is on the backburner.:confused:
I'm actually wanting a new one to just have as a plain ol fun AF kraton and not turn into some crazy project.

Sometimes it’s good to get back to basics and enjoy a vehicle before you get too involved in a project. That’s one reason I buy RTR vehicles: I run them and enjoy them before I start tearing them down.

Sometimes it’s good to get back to basics and enjoy a vehicle before you get too involved in a project. That’s one reason I buy RTR vehicles: I run them and enjoy them before I start tearing them down.
so very true.
My new ryft got hacked and modded within a week of it being built.
I have a problem!:ROFLMAO:

Finish the project.
Gene Wilder Reaction GIF

so very true.
My new ryft got hacked and modded within a week of it being built.
I have a problem!:ROFLMAO:
I don’t make it a week. I sometimes order a new servo so it arrives the same time as a new RC vehicle. I run the stock servo once just to make sure everything works, then I replace the servo on the same day the new vehicle arrives.

I don’t make it a week. I sometimes order a new servo so it arrives the same time as a new RC vehicle. I run the stock servo once just to make sure everything works, then I replace the servo on the same day the new vehicle arrives.
Upgrades is one thing but I literally hacked my ryft up.

Axial Ryft "EXB":ROFLMAO:

20221126_101856(1).jpg
20221126_101947(1).jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back