Not Arrma Related, but a heck of a deal. ($99.99 1/10 scale)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bolshevikjoe

Just an old nerd playing with expensive toy trucks
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Granite
  3. Mojave
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Vendetta
So, I know CEN Racing stuff doesn't have the greatest reputation, but this is hard to pass up. As many of you know, CEN entered a deal with Jegs where they provided custom Jegs versions of the HL -150 MT and B-50 MT. These apparently haven't sold great, because they're unloading them right now for $99.99 for the truck by itself, $150 with the charger and NiMh pack. For some reason the Lipo battery bundle is $187 and doesn't ship until June 2023? Idk, but I'm picking up 2 of these. One to do a custom build on and one as a parts truck.
1670793023229.png

Hey it even makes a great stocking stuffer at that price.(y) Probably drives very slow. Brushed motor and all. Still fun maybe for around the house. A small yard.
Jegs probably got stuck with tons of them. Mostly because they are not really an RC outlet/venue???
And @ $300. MSRP, is actually ludicrous however. Little value at full price.
Thanks for sharing.:cool:

Hey it even makes a great stocking stuffer at that price.(y) Probably drives very slow. Brushed motor and all. Still fun maybe for around the house. A small yard.
Jegs probably got stuck with tons of them. Mostly because they are not really an RC outlet/venue???
And @ $300. MSRP, is actually ludicrous however. Little value at full price.
Thanks for sharing.:cool:
I know, right. I think it's due to a premium being placed on solid axle monster trucks because there aren't enough being made to meet demand, I think. Like you've either got to go Losi LMT, Carbon Assault (also brushed and $749..ridiculous), or mod out a Redcat Wendigo or go down the Tamiya route. So for folks that want a solid axle MT and don't want to pay $650, they can get away with selling one for $300. I think Tomley reviewed the HL-150 and it was pretty meh. Of course I am going to make this one pretty custom, at least that's the plan.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back