Not arrma related but important to me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clubin

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast 8s
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Vorteks
Would you be able to do your Magic and duplicate these out of aluminum? Doesn’t need to be fancy. There is a left and a right. They are from a Losi DBXL-e 2.0. Manufactured by hot-racing. I’ve sent three emails to them no reply.
I'm looking at plan b.

9A448E40-5408-4D3C-9644-21B8F6022F05.jpeg

Would you be able to do your Magic and duplicate these out of aluminum? Doesn’t need to be fancy. There is a left and a right. They are from a dbxl e 2.0. Manufactured by hot-racing. I’ve sent three emails to them no reply.
im looking at plan b.
I could make those, however it likely would not be worth it to you. You could likely replace your dbxl for the cost of a pair.

With CNC, making one part or making a thousand parts requires the same development time. I'm able to sell many parts for the price that I do because the development time is absorbed over the quantity.

If you would like me to make you a bunch, I could do that and you could try to sell the extras to recoup your costs, or even make a few bucks! But if you don't think they will sell well enough to cover the initial cost, that is the same mindset I have for not taking on the part on my own time.

If you would like to talk numbers, shoot me a PM and I can get more in depth about your project.

I should add, this is a simple part. You could probably make it yourself with a drill, hacksaw and a file. And some elbow grease. You can get reasonably priced metal from onlinemetals.com (Skip the home depot garbage, it's way too soft).

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back