SOLD / FOUND Not for sale, Free to a good home…..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SenorWickedStix

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 3s
When I bought my Kraton the guy included a Senton body with it for some reason. I didn’t know it wasn’t going to realistically fit since I’ve never seen either size car before. Lol. I would very much like it to go to some one that could use it as I have no need for it. There are definitely crack in it and scratches but I think it’s still decent for bashing around. If anyone is interested let me know and I’ll send it to you.

27DE6CED-F2B4-4887-8382-1A37BB743851.jpeg

0D105CF6-6541-4DB9-8217-B5A26CF71756.jpeg

29084535-9CD0-4F77-BB29-85C131148AC3.jpeg

You should see mine 😆.

Someone is going to love this, that is very kind of you!
Very nice of you. Hopefully someone comes by it that needs it
I’ve been in this forum for less than a week and already had some one send me some free stuff. It’s definitely the least I can do. 🙂

This is awesome! Nice of you to do that. You got me thinking - maybe I buy a senton body to put on my slash🤔. #arrmaforlife

^^^
Pretty much all 1/10 SCT bodies fit most 1/10 SCT chassis'.:unsure:

Hate to break it to ya, but your account was created the 1st, not the 4th. You have been here for 10ish days.
What was the point of this comment?

When someone is trying to be nice and give something away, might not be appropriate to try and prove them wrong on something or give them a hard time.. 🤦🏻‍♂️

What was the point of this comment?

When someone is trying to be nice and give something away, might not be appropriate to try and prove them wrong on something or give them a hard time.. 🤦🏻‍♂️
I believe the comment was in jest..all in fun. Good on the OP for paying it forward

I believe the comment was in jest..all in fun. Good on the OP for paying it forward
I think it was a joke👍
Totally get that.. I think the age is showing through a bit.

I was just always taught it’s not good manners to poke fun at someone trying to do a good deed. 🤷🏻‍♂️

When I bought my Kraton the guy included a Senton body with it for some reason. I didn’t know it wasn’t going to realistically fit since I’ve never seen either size car before. Lol. I would very much like it to go to some one that could use it as I have no need for it. There are definitely crack in it and scratches but I think it’s still decent for bashing around. If anyone is interested let me know and I’ll send it to you.

View attachment 261916

View attachment 261917

View attachment 261918

So Kind of you good sir.

Hope you find a nice home for the Senton body!

Happy Holidays to you and your family 👍

Good karma will be rewarded with good karma. This forum has always been filled with generosity, nice to see it still being passed along. :love:
It’s a nice thing to do, I do this time to time. But two members tend to ruin it pretty quickly…. OP be wise 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back